Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It s about time to show you r muscles

Thumbs up It s about time to show you r muscles

Every body is waiting for this gr8 car at least for a pic and then know what this car will be capable of doing here is the new M5 V10 with 500 hp at least the real pic not a photoshoped one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up Re: It s about time to show you r muscles

the back

Damn it...

Those wheels are definately photoshopped in. The rest looks realistic. Brenda Priddy & Company is basically a group of spy photographers and computer artists who make representations of what the cars will look like. The new M5 will hopefully not have the hideous cartoony wheels that appeared on the older photos.

I think the new 5 series is hideous. It looks to me like an anime rendering of the old one. The headlamps need to lose that streaking tail, and it needs to look much less gaudy and flambouyant and more of the rugged, forthright BMW of old.

Observe:

Rear end of Subaru Impreza:

Rear end of New 5 Series:

i think the styleling is too wispy and not muscley enough it has all these cruvey lines but no aggresiveness, new BMWs don't have a very intimidating stance.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

oooooh thats mean egg nog...but i suppose it was only a matter of time before someone compared the rear of the new 5 to the rear of a impreza, although, i think BMW did a much better job making the rear look better (the imprezas rear is too plain and cheap). in my opinion the new 5 looks excellent.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

White M3 is going to need psyciatric care you guys. Dont hate the BMW man. The 5 series is like all current BMWs, a big step backward for the company. They have made their cars less desirable than ever (I used to like a lot of them). The latest M5 may not be the prettiest incarnation of its kind but I could still put up with one.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    Rear end of New 5 Series:
    that car isnt the new 5-series,thats a M5 spy pic
    look at those exhausts, those are M5s.

Talking

Originally posted by SL500
    it is the new M5 i dont think it s a photshoped pic

i always said that the new design looks better for me IMO i like them more and more and more

Originally posted by SL500
    The M5 is a 5-series...

Talking

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    The M5 is a 5-series...
    you have nothing els to say man i am prety sure he know s that
    but what is under the bonet isn t & i know what he means and i am prety sure you knew what he ment

the styling is WAY overdone (looks like the sven series has a friend). Keep last years 5 (with the current M5 engine), and you've got great styling with great power, oh, and then take some flab off, and its even better.
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Unhappy

Originally posted by DwZX35
    the styling is WAY overdone (looks like the sven series has a friend). Keep last years 5 (with the current M5 engine), and you've got great styling with great power, oh, and then take some flab off, and its even better.
    IMO this car is way better then the old model and even in an other site it was taken as the car of the year so many peopole like it but in this site i am surrounded by BMW HATER

Originally posted by white devil
    IMO this car is way better then the old model and even in an other site it was taken as the car of the year so many peopole like it but in this site i am surrounded by BMW HATER
    i didnt say i hate bimmers, and besides, the new five isnt all that bad, but I think last years was the best
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

i like the previous model better. the styling is ok on this one, but it does have an awseme engine though.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Exclamation

Originally posted by DwZX35
    i didnt say i hate bimmers, and besides, the new five isnt all that bad, but I think last years was the best

here is a small ex to see how the back realy looks

Thread Information