Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: being mauled in the face is no fun

being mauled in the face is no fun

well i guess i wouldnt call it mauled. but i was trying to get a gum wrpaper away from my dog earlier and she bit me in the face! i have a gash below my lip and a puncture on my lower lip. i went to the ER and got 7 stitches. its all swollen and annoying now. the weird thing was it didnt hurt that much when it happened. i just stood up, realized i was bleeding, and was like "F*CK THAT B*TCH BIT ME!" then we went to the ER. my dad drove and we pulled some nice 0-60 times comin off stoplights and good speeds on straights. so i guess theres a silver lining in everything. the moral of this story, dont let your dog bite you
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Ouch man, how big is your dog?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

sounds like my dog

when the damn dog gets ahold of some kinda food and you try to take it from em, they get all pissed off and come after you and try to bite you. so now, when my dog has some food that i dont want him to have, ill just tackle it and it leaves me alone and i get the wrapper/food

hey, it works...

egg nog test plz

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Ouch man, how big is your dog?
    shes a little sh*t but shes got some sharp little teeth, and some nice ups too

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    the moral of this story, dont let your dog bite you
    good moral. thats right up there with the most important rule of all: "don't shit your pants"

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    shes a little sh*t but shes got some sharp little teeth, and some nice ups too
    my neighbor has a jack russell that is like that.. except that thing fears/respects me. When I go to their house, it's all jumpy and sht, but if I raise my voice/hand and tell it to stop, it does it on the dime. I make sure friendly dogs don't fck w/ me.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I thought the most important rule was
    "get your hands out of your pants and eat your fish "
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    I thought the most important rule was
    "get your hands out of your pants and eat your fish "
    Nothing wrong w/ a salami sandwich once in a while [j/k]
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I woulda killed the dog on the spot.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

we took our dogs man hood along time ago, guess thats why it barks at everyone and bites people like crazy...

its pissed off at the world cuse we chopped off his nuts

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    I woulda killed the dog on the spot.
    im glad i didnt lose it and kick the dog. cuz i would have killed it. and my sister would cry for days.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    if my dog bit me id hit the shit out of it and point at my face when it looked at me, Im not an animal abuser but theres no way in hell that my dog is gonna snap at me and think that its all right. I used to have a Pitbull/Rotweiller mix and when it was growing up I used to have to set that bitch straight.. I moved to Puerto Rico and my parents didnt hit her and she turned into a wild child and they ended up taking her back to the animal shelter where we had adopted her.

<- Post #420 gotta smoke a doobie..
    ________
    medical marijuana
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:59 PM.

My neighbors had a rotweiler, it got loose one day and charged at me. This thing was vicious, but i held my ground and kicked it square in the snout. It was bloody as hell, but you better bleieve that dog stayed the f**k away from me from then on.

I love how people are trying to act so tough just by saying the can beat up on an animal 4 times as small after my post.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    I love how people are trying to act so tough just by saying the can beat up on an animal 4 times as small after my post.
    A dog can be 4 times as small as the person and 5 times stronger than that person, size doesn't really matter.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Thread Information