Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: onetoolfans stable of vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by onetoolfan
    More pics of the bike, the vehicle I call "plan b", and my custom made Naawws bottle dude!
    Nice cat. (custom made paawws bottle?)

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    (custom made paawws bottle?)
    Ah yes I should explain; here in the states ricers are known to refer to nitrous oxide as NOS, which is just a brand. It's a joke to call it nawws because in the dreadful movie fast and furious thats how the lead character refers to it. Most racers just calls it nitrous but in the movie NOS (Nitrous-Oxide Systems) was a sponsor so they referred to it as such.

Edit: I just realized Paaws wasnt a typo and was a pun on the cat, I need to cut back on the drinking.

lfmao onetoolfan...
    drinking is bad, pawwws is good
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    We're getting a riding mower this summer, watch me pop the cylinder head(s) off and port 'em!! We'll have the baddest ass lawn tractor in all of Tyler, Tx!! I may even add on that glue-on thing that's supposed to look like a big roots-type bloower stickin out of the hood, you know...rice it out a little!!
    a riced ride-on, that would be awesome
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

I would have some fun with the crown vic with a fake lightbar and a searchlight

Quote Originally Posted by Radoman
    And I thought my front yard was eclectic*

*There are five cars littering my driveway, and side of the road. A '93 Passat, an '87 Fox, an '04 GMC Savanna (The biiiiiiiig kind), a rusty old '83 Jeep Wagoneer, and my '86 MR2 It's quite the site to behold.
    I have the same situation with my yard, 5 cars and truck in the driveway, another 5 in the garages, and one in the yard under a tarp.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Thread Information