Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: onetoolfans stable of vehicles

onetoolfans stable of vehicles

Every man has to have a collection of fine automobiles to be properly respected. I am no different, these are the luxury rides that I use.
    First; the cop car. It's a 1998 Police Interceptor originally used in Wyoming Ohio, you can still see the outline on the door in some pictures of the badge. It had cheap plastic hubcaps but I took them off for the gritty urban cop look. It's fantastic fun driving on the highway because no one will pass me, there is always a group of 20 or so cars staying a safe distance behind me trying to figure out if I’m a cop or not due to the blacked out inlay around the license plate. I paid an extra $50 to get a police memorial license plate so it has a big blue shield between the numbers, adding to the traffic slowing effect. Cops always wave to me when going past because it has the blacked out side mirrors so they assume I work for the state I guess. It handles very well for a car it's size (it weighs two tons) because it has a very stiff suspension which keeps it flat around corners- of course this makes it harsh over bumps. It also has straighter cut gears than the civilian version which makes it pretty rough when changing gears. Other features are multiple power outlets on the inside of the car, an oil cooler, transmission cooler and a speedometer that’s calibrated to within 2 and a half miles per hour (so they can use it in court if they got your speed by riding behind you). The rear doors don’t have any inside locks, they can only be opened from the outside (really freaks out hitchhikers). It has massive steel brakes on all corners which are very powerful. Most people will tell you that cops drive their cars too hard for the cars to last afterwards but the maintenance history on this vehicle shows a staggering amount of preventative work done. If you have a keen eye you will be able to tell I used photoshop lightly to brighten up the pictures because they were taken just before dusk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

more...

The bike. 2000 Suzuki SV650, the battlescars are from a lay down at 70 mph, I had road rash to the bone on my knee but I have a cool scar. Odd how people give respect to a screw up. Front forks are pretty much shot from working on 2nd gear wheelies all summer.

Roflmao Seasonal Christmas Beverage

Wicked car, I bet its a lot of fun owning it. How much HP?

More pics of the bike, the vehicle I call "plan b", and my custom made Naawws bottle dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Wicked car, I bet its a lot of fun owning it. How much HP?
    About 215 stock but it has around 100,000 miles so assuming minor compression losses I'll guess around 200, it still has around 220 foot pounds o' torque Im guessing. My ass-dynomometer is uncannily accurate.

Heres...THE BEAST! Put the kiddies away this is hardcore vehicle.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I'm likin that SV650...the Crown Vic kicks @$$ too. get some chrome lug nuts and you've got a nice rat rod look.

FWIW, didn't that 4.6 come with like 275tq stock?
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

More of the 84 Toyota -thats also how many horsepower its got I think. Also the Mercedes I only use on special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    I'm likin that SV650...the Crown Vic kicks @$$ too. get some chrome lug nuts and you've got a nice rat rod look.

FWIW, didn't that 4.6 come with like 275tq stock?
    Thanks for the compliments man! The SV is my pride and joy even though its pretty beat up. Ya they came with around that stock, its very nice power, wheelspins going into second.

Quote Originally Posted by onetoolfan
    Heres...THE BEAST! Put the kiddies away this is hardcore vehicle.
    Woah!

That must be a replica, right?

Thanks for taking the challenge - it's not only a seasonal beverage, though. It's also me.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 03-04-2005 at 08:39 PM.

nice cars man!

i like the sound of the crown vic police trick, but pitty it isnt really all that good looking...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

make the crown vic look like the one on "Taxi"
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

i hate hollywood after they remade TAXI..

IT DIDNT DESERVE TO BE MADE IN AMERICA!!!!

(for those who didnt know TAXI was a french film, and was perfect, they used a 406. and it was the best car film ever.)

i recomend you find it and buy it.

the new version makes me sick
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    (for those who didnt know TAXI was a french film, and was perfect, they used a 406. and it was the best car film ever.)
    Im probably one of the few Americans to have seen the original 3 french ones, they are awesome car films. Ronin is my personal favorite car film though it isnt really a car film. Never saw the Hollywood remake of taxi, I read Queen latifah and Jimmy Fallon were starring and that was enough of a hint.

Thread Information