Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF?! is this for real?

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

WTF?! is this for real?

i really hope that this is a joke...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

i dont think it is...
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

no, i think its a spoof...

www.gnaa.us
    pondering things

I'm laughing if its a joke, if it isn't *runs for the hills*

hey dude, not funny im a member of the gnaa
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

hahah they suggest you become an organ donor. how nice of them
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Haha, "Hitman is a cruelty-free organisation"
    I am the Stig

Our basic contracts start at $50,000 per head
    Wow did you read the paragraph on how they kill the people! They say the victims don't feel a thing......like spastic siad.......RUN FOR THE HILLS!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Yeah, a lot of assassins sell t-shirts...

What have some of our clients had to say about us:

"I thought this site was a joke, so I sent them an email, as a joke, and asked if they would consider killing my schoolteacher for free, because I was a student and couldn't afford to pay them. Next morning there were a hundred police cars in front of my school, and I walked in just as they were carrying a corpse in a body bag. When I checked my email, later on, I got a reply with one word: 'done'. It was kind of scary, but I guess I'm glad. I never told anyone."

V.J. -- High school Student

"This guy moved in next door. I didn't like the way he looked in that shirt. So, I called HITMAN. I never saw him again. Or his shirt. Serves him right."

D.G. -- Retired Truck Driver

"I had tenants that weren't paying rent. I had been taking them to court for several years and they were always able to beat the system. All this added up to aggravation, time lost, and attorney fees. Then I contacted HITMAN and my problem was expediently solved next day. Next morning I read the headline in the paper that my tenants were found dead of a drug overdose. The police was not really interested in investigating the death of two junkies. Case closed."

T.J. -- Landlord

"I had been waiting for a promotion for years. All that was stopping me was the old creep that refused to retire. Then he died unexpectedly of old age."

G.W. -- Chief Executive Officer

"I had been involved in a legal battle with a competitor. My expensive hot-shot attorney promised me an open-and-shut case and lot of money. The only promise he was able to deliver was his bill for his so-called professional services, along with an apology that he did his best. He promised to send the bill in the mail. Instead, I received a funeral invitation from his secretary."

J.C. -- Executive

"I met my wife through RussianBrides.com... and things didn't quite go as planned. Right after she got her Green Card she started acting up and wanted to leave. She was threatening to take the house, the car, the kids and a big chunk of my money. When she said she was going to see a lawyer, I finally decided to contact HITMAN. She ended up seeing a pathologist, instead. Ironically, the whole thing didn't cost me a penny. After I paid HITMAN for their services, I collected ten time as much from my wife's life insurance."

S.M. -- Electrician

"I had this huge crush on this girl. There was only one problem: her boyfriend. So, I contacted HITMAN and problem was quickly solved. The doctors said that they did everything they could, but that they didn't catch his sudden illness on time, and that it was simply too late to make arrangements for a liver transplant. I was there to console the girl through her hard times. We've been happily married ever since."

T.B. -- Former Student

"Out of sight; out of mind!"

V.G. -- Criminal Enterpreneur

"I was having a lot of problems with this jerk at work. Then I contacted HITMAN. Coincidentally, right around that time, our company organized a trip to the zoo. I was hardly able to contain my amusement next morning when I read the headline, "Terrified Onlookers Scream in Disbelief as Man Eaten Alive by Heard of Hungry Alligators". Due to the absence of a body the cops had to be identified the victim by process of elimination. Needles to say, he never bothered me again. Thanks, HITMAN."

E.G. -- Production coordinator

"My upstairs neighbor was always playing loud music. It used to drive me nuts. I tried everything. I tried to talk to him nicely, I tried to play loud musing back, I even once switched off his electricity. Nothing worked. Then I started considering other alternatives; i.e. permanent solutions. I contacted HITMAN and they solved the problem within 24 hrs. For about a week everything was quiet. Then his next door neighbor upstairs called 911 because she smelled something. The cops found him dead, and the medical examiner said that he had died of Autoerotic Asphyxiation while listening to music on his walkman."

F.U. -- Student

"They said he died of a 45 Magnum. I almost died of laughter..."

Anonymous Client

doesn't look like a joke to me... but isn't this illegal in the USA ???

Did you read the ''Testimonials'' section? That is funny.

EDIT: Ops! Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    doesn't look like a joke to me... but isn't this illegal in the USA ???
    Are you serious? After all of that how can it NOT be a joke!
    I am the Stig

1 -- First you send us an encrypted email through our secure contact form. Just tell us "Who", "Where", and "When"; we already know "What" and don't care about the "Why". Don't give us too many details at this point; just stick to the basics.

total disappearances - Some of our clients prefer that their "problems" disappear completely without a trace. We use several options to make people disappear. For example, some animals will eat anything that crosses their paths, including bones and teeth (it will be quite difficult to reconstruct a body once it has been transformed into a form of organic fertilizer). Furthermore, some chemicals will completely change the chemical composition of any organic substance (carbon, hydrogen, oxygen...etc). In any event, there will be no possibility that a body will ever be discovered, not even by future archeologists. The body will simply cease to exist.

sounds cool
    12 cylinders or walk!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Maybe Bush set it up to get to who he wanted Anonymous because the CIA were screwing up

three words

ONLY IN AMERICA
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information