Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wierdest dream ever

This night I had a dream in which I worked in a crazy jewlery store. There were another 3 people working with me, a guy and two girls. There was this room back in the stoor which was where I'd take babes, including the saleswomen, to make out with. At one point, a rich Arab guy came in and I stated to mock his accent. For some reason, he had huge feet too. He got mad at me and tried to fire me, but one of the women who worked with me calmed him down and told him off.

And then my dream shifted to me running fo r a drink at abar in some unknown backyard.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    dreaming about wouter? *Steps away*
    Hope it wasn't wet.....
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Sounding a Lot like Karrmann...........

<cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Sounding a Lot like Karrmann...........

You must not speak his name!

Anyway, I had a wacked up dream last night consisting of the CIA building a stock of ultra mass destruction bombs and had them all aimed at Philly, just because a guy at the CIA had a grudge against the 1 Liberty Place building being taller than the Philly City Hall, which was an unwritten gentlemens law up until it was built. So I flew to the Chrysler Building, which appeared in Philly from NY for some reason, to stand there and watch it happen, and for some reason the plot changed and nothing did. Then I walked through Central Park West and Columbus Circle etc. (But in my dreams cities don't look like what they really are-the best i can describe to you is-different. It just wouldn't be the same place). I woke up, then.

You have to keep in mind that in dreams everything makes perfect logical sense!
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Oh my God, I just had the coolest dream ever. I kid you not.

I dreamt that my brother and I were kind of wanderers in this lost medieval world. Then, after some walking, we arrived at this castle that was in a pinewood forrest right on the foot of a mountain. We arrived at this place shortly after a horrible blizzard had destroyed and covered almost everything in snow. This castle has become abandoned, but people were trying to move in after the blizzard. What they didn't know was that there was this demon living in the castle. After some confusion and some talking and things I can't remember well, it became my task to kill the demon. So I stole a sword and a dagger from this guy and fought the demon. At agiven momment, I jabbed the sword through the demon's belly, but instead of dying, he kept walking close to me and letting the sword go through his body. He was doing it so he could get close enough to choke me. Then, just as soon as he got close, I pulled the dager out and stabbed the demon by the side of his head entering exactly at the demon's right ear. That was enough to kill the bastard and everyone began to celebrate me as a hero. So I turned to my brother and told him to chose the weapons he wanted to keep from the castle so we could leeave. He chose a katana, we got our packs ready and walked out.

I don't know where we were heading, because I woke up few steps after the castle's entrance.

I'll never forget this dream. The demon looked like the one from Jeepers Creepersm which I happened to have seen on TV two days ago.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Thread Information