Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slow down when you see my car

Slow down when you see my car

This is my Audi S3, 300hp(not stock) , 0-100 km/h 4.9sec...topspeed:275Km/h very very fast.
    I have bought this car 8 months ago. I love it. I have made some mods on it and I have add a RS3 logo. I can beat a Porsche carrera with that BOMB. I have called it " German killer " cause when you see this car on the highway, you think that you can test my skills. lol. Too many Porsche and TVR drivers have been surprised... lol

No peace talks no white flag. No mercy I'm kicking your exhaust system.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The road is a playground, but don't act like a fool. You gonna make me loose my cool.

amazing

Rapid!

hahaha when i saw the title of this thread i thought you were a cop or someting
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Audi_RS4
    No mercy I'm kicking your exhaust system.
    Is keeping normal, safe distance part of your road use behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Is keeping normal, safe distance part of your road use behaviour?
    Don't worry I drive fast but safe
    The road is a playground, but don't act like a fool. You gonna make me loose my cool.

safe for whom?

Even when you are racing Porsches and TVRs?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Not to offend, but I'd like to see a little more proof of ownership. It's noting personal, just keep in mind that people lie about this kind of stuff online all the time. it just so happens that you only posted pictures

What kind of modifications have you done? Specifically, what kind of tuning chip?

Could we see more pictures of the car? Perhaps the classic Egg Nog proof; Your username on a sheet of paper stabbed over the shifter

Anyway, assuming that this is, in fact, yours.... awesome car!

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Not to offend, but I'd like to see a little more proof of ownership. It's noting personal, just keep in mind that people lie about this kind of stuff online all the time. it just so happens that you only posted pictures

What kind of modifications have you done? Specifically, what kind of tuning chip?

Could we see more pictures of the car? Perhaps the classic Egg Nog proof; Your username on a sheet of paper stabbed over the shifter

Anyway, assuming that this is, in fact, yours.... awesome car!
    AH AH. Why do you always want a proof? I think the proof is there this car is the proof.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    AH AH. Why do you always want a proof? I think the proof is there this car is the proof.
    He's acting cocky and claiming he has a really nice car. If he does, that's awesome, but why wouldn't you want proof? I won't respect some loser who claims to own a car when he actually doesn't, but if it's true, then I probably will (unless he's a jerk ).

I'm not holding anything against this guy, I just want proof of ownership. I think that it's very important on a forum.

These are the questions that I would like RS4 to answer... First off why are there different liscence plates on car 2 and car 4? Why are the window stickers different on cars 2,3 and 4 why do the tail lights look doctored on car 1 and why the wheel are different on cars 1,2/ 3,4. When these are answered I will happily believe RS4 about his car.
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

This is my Audi S3, 300hp(not stock) , 0-100 km/h 4.9sec...topspeed:275Km/h very very fast.
    I have bought this car 8 months ago. I love it. I have made some mods on it and I have add a RS3 logo. I can beat a Porsche carrera with that BOMB. I have called it " German killer " cause when you see this car on the highway, you think that you can test my skills. lol. Too many Porsche and TVR drivers have been surprised... lol

No peace talks no white flag. No mercy I'm kicking your exhaust system.
    Whats the acc times on your car?

0-100 Km/h
    60-160 km/h
    0-200 km/h
    70-250 km/h??

The standard carrera is not fast at all....
    SPEED IS EVERYTHING..!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mechanixfetch
    These are the questions that I would like RS4 to answer... First off why are there different liscence plates on car 2 and car 4? Why are the window stickers different on cars 2,3 and 4 why do the tail lights look doctored on car 1 and why the wheel are different on cars 1,2/ 3,4. When these are answered I will happily believe RS4 about his car.
    BUSTED LOL

the liscense plates are whited out now...If it is his, I'm sure he could cream my soon to be Celica.(haven't got it yet.)
    Your car is like a reflection of you.You'll know it's me in that orange Eclipse on spinners.

Thread Information