Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slow down when you see my car

Quote Originally Posted by G-power
    Whats the acc times on your car?

0-100 Km/h
    60-160 km/h
    0-200 km/h
    70-250 km/h??

The standard carrera is not fast at all....
    didnt you read the post above yours... thats not his car.. thats not even accurate speeds... hes lying just to get some attention. and ya the carrera is not that fast but atleast all i know is its faster then the audi somehow lol. and i bet he ever seen a porshe carrera and raced it

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    the liscense plates are whited out now...If it is his, I'm sure he could cream my soon to be Celica.(haven't got it yet.)
    well if he whited out... well check out pictures 1,2... do you see the blue stuff on the left.. then check out the last one. it doesnt have it and its clearly visable. then look at the rims.. the first couple are like silver or white.. forgot which order and the other is the other colour.. the stickers on the bottom left isnt even the same.. one is circle and the other is rectangles.... and ive seen the one with alot of audi in it.. its actually a commercial on tv in england

I see now.It's a lie, or he owns lots of Audi's.lots....
    Your car is like a reflection of you.You'll know it's me in that orange Eclipse on spinners.

Usually when a user gets busted they either 'fess up or stop coming to the forums ... he appears to have taken the second option as his last post was 01-18-04.

Thread Information