Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Most likely to.........

Most likely to marry a monkey = UCR. He didn't mean to, it just ended up being a joke gone wrong.

Most likely to keep mechanics everywhere busy = Prius. Prius becomes an eco terrorist who blows up cars he thinks are unreliable.

Most likely to end up as Life's rejects = Prius. Gets jailed on account of #2.

Most likely to die from an illness only inflicted to .00000001% of the population = Prius, for 'unknown causes' within jail.

Most likely to win the tour de france = Matra et Alpine

Most likely to drive a Ferrari Enzo = My Porsche, if he doesn't die in a 120mph head on crash in his first car.

Most athletic = Wouter. He sports his real muscle whenever our friend UCR pops up.

Most lazy = Me, because I just copied all of Rock's post just so I wouldn't have to put [ b][ /b] around every question.

Most likely to date a washing machine = Prius

Most likely to figure out how ATTESSA actually works = My Porsche

Most likely to have 20k/yr insurance rates =Mustang. He almost already does.

Most likely to make the most money = Me. Bitch.

Most likely to make the lease amount of money = Prius. He'll be dying of hemogleptachulitis in prison, remember?
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Most likely to have 20k/yr insurance rates =Mustang. He almost already does.

hehe its not as bad now

think ive decided to go along the mini line too as its only £700 insurance
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information