Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angry?

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    say "hey guy, that was some pretty bad driving. [points at smashed up car] I'd like my new one in yellow."
    Then I'd watch him cry when he sees that he'll have to fund building me a new Mclaren F1 ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    my garndpa actually carries a handgun and a shotgun in his jaguar
    Thats a bit OTT isn't it?

like i explained to you online spazzy, he goe to our farm quite a bit, the shot gun is for shooting ravens and squirrells, and scarin away farrell dogs
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

grin and look non-plussed as i get his details off him. and if he tries to run off get him between the shoulder blades with my knife.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

and scarin away farrell dogs

... scream and curse till i cant breathe... then sue him for his house, his wife and his children and sell them all the african slave traders and sell his house on ebay for 50 cents.

This actually happened to a mate of mine who after just 2 days of having his lovely new shiny car had some reverse into a door and do a runner. leaving a lovely 1 foot wide dent and scratches in the door.
    The Datto will rage again...

Probably offer him a drink, before calling the cops. Nothing like a heightened blood alcohol level to help your case.
    I am the Stig

Take His Insurance Details?

Jesus people, hitting him makes YOU liable for costs.

It doesn't matter if a Twit or a Nice Person hits you, get their insurance.....

Then offer em a Drink
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Just keep askign them "why" and "what were they thinking", "didn't you see me", "weren't you looking" etc etc

As soon as they say either "sorry" or "I don't know", walk away.
    Tell the insurance company EXACTLY what they said and sleep easy knowing they threw away any negiating position they or their insurance company may have taken

Likewise if you're ever the "cause" don't say ANYTHING except insurance details and FACTS.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Probably offer him a drink, before calling the cops. Nothing like a heightened blood alcohol level to help your case.
    Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Then I'd watch him cry when he sees that he'll have to fund building me a new Mclaren F1
    Then punch him in the nose as hard as I possibly can.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
    OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED!

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:

thats a goat

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Then I'd watch him cry when he sees that he'll have to fund building me a new Mclaren F1 ¬_¬
    HAhaha, best reply EVER!!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

You just bought that new sports car you've been saving up for for the last 2 years. It's amazing, everything you've expected and more. You're out for a spin on a saturday night during perfect weather with your new lady friend. You stop at a red light, and stretch the car's legs at the green when a guy in a escalade runs a red light and T-bones it, drivers side. Everyone's okay, but your car is pretty much bent sideways. You crawl out the passenger side door, and are in okay shape. The escalade has a bent bumper and a slightly messed up grill, with other small damages. Otherwise it's okay. You see the guy stepping out of it, and looking shocked. Your girlfriend is okay, shell-shocked, but okay. You get out, stand up and walk over to the guy, your arms outstretched, a 'wtf' look on your face. He's looks over at you, raises an eyebrow and says: "You ran a red light", monotonous. No remorse, no regret, just a plain same-tone voice. "I hope you've got good insurance", he claims, "'cause you're buying me a new escalade". It's 11 o'clock at night, and nobody's around. You see your girlfriend dialing 911 to get this mess cleaned up. You walk closer, get up in his face and..............
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

calmly ask if he is "color blind? no? oh, i see then your just a jack ass...well your escalade isnt even messed up, and yes i do have good insurance. Do you? lets exchange information."

calmly handle it especially i the po-po are coming

my garndpa actually carries a handgun and a shotgun in his jaguar
    here are mine
    still have them back home
    Attached Images Attached Images