View Poll Results: Where do you stand in Christian-anity (not a good speller lol!!)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't have anything to do with it

2 40.00%
  • Hate it

0 0%
  • Beleive in it but don't do much about it

1 20.00%
  • Are a Christian but don't do much for it

1 20.00%
  • Are a Christian and attend Christain sorta stuff regualy

1 20.00%

Thread: Just would like to know

Just would like to know

Being a Christian i just wanted to know where people stand in their beleifs on God etc.

EDIT: Just enter poll please or as said below arguments mite arise
    Last edited by hercmostar; 02-13-2006 at 08:47 PM.

Uhhh. I don't think this thread is that appropriate. This is a VERY touchy subject and many people have different views on God etc. I am not trying to put you down at all. I find this subject and peoples views on God very interesting but it's completely different on a forum where you can't see the person face-to-face and discuss it with them. Your thread will/would most likely(read WILL) turn into an argument. This subject is inline for personal attacks on people which is not good. It's a very interesting topic but I dont think its quite suited to this forum in particular.

Again, good topic, but with such a wide range of opionions and people of different religions on this forum I don't think it is exactly a topic up for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverG35SportC
    Uhhh. I don't think this thread is that appropriate. This is a VERY touchy subject and many people have different views on God etc. I am not trying to put you down at all. I find this subject and peoples views on God very interesting but it's completely different on a forum where you can't see the person face-to-face and discuss it with them. Your thread will/would most likely(read WILL) turn into an argument. This subject is inline for personal attacks on people which is not good. It's a very interesting topic but I dont think its quite suited to this forum in particular.

Again, good topic, but with such a wide range of opionions and people of different religions on this forum I don't think it is exactly appropriate.
    Agreed

ok then, no posting please in this thread, only enter poll if you want to

Quote Originally Posted by hercmostar
    ok then, no posting please in this thread, only enter poll if you want to
    Then have replies locked

how??

Yeah,

seriously, no offense, you dont wanna go there if you dont want to start a major uprising here in UCP... although i wouldnt mind debating it
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

I'd like to propose an option... Believe in God, but not in a religion
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

how??
    Get one of the mods to do it...if it is possible to lock replies but still allow voting

Why don't we just co-operate like mature people and just don't post stuff in this thread

Why don't we just co-operate like mature people and just don't post stuff in this thread
    There still may be people that post in the thread

of course, until a mod comes along we can't stop them, but people can at least try not to post something here, it won't be the end of the world

of course, until a mod comes along we can't stop them, but people can at least try not to post something here, it won't be the end of the world
    Do you want me to lock it..? BTW, I think you guys are overreacting, "make sure no one posts in here!!!!!!", lol.. just calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Do you want me to lock it..? BTW, I think you guys are overreacting, "make sure no one posts in here!!!!!!", lol.. just calm down.
    I am not overreacting.

Indeed it would be interesting to find out everybody's opinion, but it may cause some argument(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    i don't think any arguments WILL arise but people are complaining bout it so it's best to do what they want.

Any way this thread was purposefully built for the poll only just to let you guys know, wasn't trying to cause any mental damage lol!!

Thread Information