Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Drive Unlimited (V2.0)

Yep, and what could have been the World's Fastest Production Car, the ME-412 has now been added.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Yep, and what could have been the World's Fastest Production Car, the ME-412 has now been added.
    I don't think it does
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    I don't think it does
    That's why I said, could have been.

It should still be a fast car in the game.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Oh my bad
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

If Anyone Here Has Xbox 360 And Live And Like The Tdu Hit Me Up On Msn Or Pm, I Need Some Drivers
    Cheers...

I downloaded the demo from the XBL marketplace today, just to make sure once and for all that I would not be interested in this arcade nonsense. I watched the trailers and all and they were just ridiculous. BUT I have to say it was surprisingly entertaining to cruise around in that Lambo in traffic. I just may want to play this game some more.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    I downloaded the demo from the XBL marketplace today, just to make sure once and for all that I would not be interested in this arcade nonsense. I watched the trailers and all and they were just ridiculous. BUT I have to say it was surprisingly entertaining to cruise around in that Lambo in traffic. I just may want to play this game some more.
    Join the club mate If only they got the servers working properly

Join the club mate If only they got the servers working properly
    Yeah they're a bit crowded at the moment with everyone downloading the dozens of E3 vids... Seems like my download rate was down to about 20-40 kb/s (yesterday). Luckily it doesn't affect live and I recently regained interest in online PGR3.
    - Are YOU listed? -

Yeah they're a bit crowded at the moment with everyone downloading the dozens of E3 vids... Seems like my download rate was down to about 20-40 kb/s (yesterday). Luckily it doesn't affect live and I recently regained interest in online PGR3.
    Whats your gamertag? i'll add you, and btw if you interested in joining a clan give me a shout..

Whats your gamertag? i'll add you, and btw if you interested in joining a clan give me a shout..
    I'm "Pando LIVE", a clan in what?
    - Are YOU listed? -

I'm "Pando LIVE", a clan in what?
    It's called the FOC (Ferrari Owners Club/Clan) Hit me either on Live or PM (PM would be easier) and i'll send you a link if intrested..(it's based around PGR3 and Test drive unlimited (once it comes out)..

man that sounds like its better then the GT4 AND THats saying somthing hope they make it for a psp!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zonda go vroom
    man that sounds like its better then the GT4 AND THats saying somthing hope they make it for a psp!!!!!
    I believe that they are..

Thread updated!

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Thread updated!
    It is

Thread Information