Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are the top 10 Australasian racing drivers of today and all time?

Well thats going a little over board...the biggestproblems are with chat...of course i loveto stir them up and let them go pshyco while im just like

well right now it is overboard, but some day its bound to become reality. some people though you dont need a webcam or microphone to realise that theyre bluffing and its all backfiring on them. your right though, its great comedy
    I am the Stig

Well microphones are comady themselves especially when people with accents get on....other big problem with the net...Skylines are the god of all cars...and they get really shitty when i tell them to get a life.....

well with micrphones you would probably be able to tell a poser from the rest, i mean if you got someone with a high pitched, squeaky voice claiming to be 25 with a Skyline GT-R, theres really only 2 possibilities: some 13 year old trying to act hard; or Rick Kelly's joined Teen Chat
    I am the Stig

Yeah and its amazing how many people think their king shit...
    lmao on the rick kelly line...
    The best thing is when you ask them simple queastions...like the kid who said he had a 911 yet couldent answer what side the gas cap was (he saidleft when its a trick queation...its in the middle lmao)

ahh poor rick kelly.....2 round wins at the age of 21 still cant hide the fact HIS VOICE HASNT BROKEN!...

i guess you never going to hide from the uncle claims, all these 13 year olds going on about their uncles cars "aww ma uncle's got dis fulli sik Rex n last friday he fully blew off this V8 commodore down at da grand parade...." you cant help but laugh at things like that, its like the story in the automotive idiots thread where someone heard this kid go on about his dads RX-7 that had forged pistons......if you come across someone who thinks they know alot about V8 Supercars though, ask them where the fuel cap is on them........
    I am the Stig

and has teeth like austin powers...yeah baby lol
    the are funny like super mikey with his 6 speed manual equpied matra sports engined 3000gt...or that guy who claimed to have a mach 1 with an edelbrock engine....
    on the v8 super car note there was one bloke who claimed it was 99% based on the engins in v8...not tre at all chassis development is just as important...as is most other aspects...hell it was as early as 01 when some teams talked to bio engineers about reducing the ammount of movements in a tire change....

lol ive seen you mention the austin powers teeth before, but i think he's missing the 10 weeks worth of not brushing them.....

i think its a sad fact that no matter what forum, chat, message board etc you go to on the internet theres bound to be someone with a classic uncle story that are just all too willing to share it around the have their reputation demolished and their self esteem left in ruins after they are found out to be a fake.
    I am the Stig

Well that much is true...i got areally strange glare when he won and was smile and i went YEAH BABY in the best austin impersonation i could do....i had topoint it out to him...
    Well their self esteem must be really low as it is if they need to dosomething like this for attention...its really quite sad...of course when they brag i tell white lies i ahve to admit...their bullshitting me so i tell them my flacon has no rust and has myold mans 351 in it...and who are they to sat it doesnt....i can relate every mod to the engine one small tip in life...its easy to bullshit the bullshitter...their to busy bullshitting to notice....

well i guess its also easier to bullshit the bullshitter if youve actually got some knowledge of what your bullshitting about. it would be one think to claim you XY had a 351, but youve got a pretty good chance of fooling practically anyone if you claim its your dads 351 as you know the engine personally etc. you know what wouldve been done to it, what the engine physically looks like, what sort of car its got any chance of fitting into. but year your average bullshitter is too busy trying to improve their bullshit story that they can be bullshitted very easily
    I am the Stig

Well alot of them dont reaserch their subject good enough...and long pauses are a dead giveaway their reading magazines.....

either that or theyre trying to make the effort to think of something that doesnt contradict what theyve already said, i think the biggest and most recurring mistake that these posers (i better not say bullshitters anymore ) make is they say their uncle has a skyline with A,B and C one minute, then the next they say its got X,Y and Z
    I am the Stig

yeah their storie stay as straigh as a bloody twistie! its worse when they say they have it...and your asking and your only 17 eh?

well its all well and good fun laughing at these people try and pretend to be someone theyre not, but can you imagine the people who actually fall for what is being told to them?
    I am the Stig

Well their problem is either A) their stupid or B) their really niaeve...and the problem with teen chat is its usually a combination of the 2...there was also one bloke who was trying to tell me that he owned a BMW M3 yet couldent answer very standard queastions about the luxuries...that and he was 17 was a dead give away.....
    That said i have found some interesting conversations on yahoo chat talking about the dead sea scrolls,the book DeKoran and the Mothman prophicies and i actually lernt alot....supermikey was there too and apprently im a nerd becausei can talk to another human being on an intelectual level....

Thread Information