Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Who are the top 10 Australasian racing drivers of today and all time?

well i dont know how much longer Lowndes is contracted to FPR, but hes contracted to Ford for a couple of more years after FPR, so i guess if SBR were willing they could slip him in there with Ambrose and Ingall, although i dont think SBR could afford to pay Lowndes's wage let alone keep his car running. i have heard a rumour though that hes going back to Holden, but it doesnt seem realistic as even when he was at HRT he was a ford fan, always having to park his cortina around the block from HRT's headquarters.....
    I am the Stig

wellrember he is a driver not a cantimentalist...if a top level team offerd him hed more then likly take it....

well i suppose if he was a sentimentalist he would never have taken the role at HRT, but still he's sticking with Ford through alot of strife. still with all the publicity over him swapping to ford to be the star driver there (he picked the wrong year to do it, ambrose really put him in his shadow from the word go) surely someone would see it somewhat funny that he's not in the factory team after it all
    I am the Stig

Not really gibson motorsport was a better team then the stones whent hey first started out.....and he done better that year too...but i think if they can get lowneds a few round wins and minmised breakages itll be fine....

Thread Information