Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UCP saga version 3.0

UCP saga version 3.0

Here is the third round...FIGHT!

Two friends were driving home at night in a car. They saw a partially damaged car pulled over. They got out to lend a hand when...

they found an old man named Henk, as stated in his driving liscence, totally shocked but in no major physical harm. They introduced themselves to the kind looking man as Eggnog and Falcon. After a brief introductory conversation, Henk explaind to the helpful young lads that a dear old friend of his, named Crisis, had just . . .
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

told him he won a new Lamborghini Diablo, which is why he is in shock.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

The diablo was a bit dodgy though, and was in fact made out of papier Mache, which, when crisis went for a high speed test drive, it disintegrated, flinging Henk, who was in the car, a good half a kay away. Crisis was discovered spitting out bush a further 1 kay away, expleting like there was no tommorrow. cursing something about how the car seemed to lock up under heavy braking due to it's lack of ABS......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Then all of thier cars blew up but luckily a guy with a liscense plate that said Ibrake4rainbows drove by and gave them a lift... The car he had was a volvo that flew...

they all jump into the box of a volvo, and Ibreak4rainbows calls to the tower for take of clearence when......
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Some fulla comes in a tarted up Morris Minor and starts ramming the Volvo, causing all the airbags to release.

so ibrake4rainbows called up a buddy called mechanixfetch to help him out. mechanixfetch came roaring up in a lotus belonging to "UCP's Most Hardcore Lightweight Sports Car Enthusiast" and
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

...Egg Nog yelled at mechanixfetch to give him back his Elise So he (I) jumped into the passenger seat and they were off.

Anyway, the little Elise steered clear of the Volvo, with the knowledge in mind that the Swedish brick had a mass that was several orders of magnitude greater than the little British featherweight.

After executing a perfect powerslide 180 into a parking spot on the other side of the street, mechanixfetch and Egg Nog jumped out (without even opening the doors) and rushed to save everyone........

little did they know that a brick is actually remarkably aerodynamic, hence it's ability to fly. and so it was that the Volvo corrected it's flight path, and, using it's plethora of airbags, floated up to a safe altitude, and began it's flight once more. everyone breathed a sigh of relief, no one more so than Egg Nog, who was plotting ways to choose who would fit in his elise.

suddenly, from out of left field........
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Falcon wound down his window and decided his food was better outside of him,while quetly mumbling "not good with flying" (and yes that true though this is a dramatisation) and after that reverse meal he then looked over at IB4FR and said "take this sweedish air taxi over to my house i wanna see whats in my drive way in this dream sequence" and is shocked to see a.....

a note coming from the trunk which read: Crisis and Henk are still in here and if food is on the agenda we might want to share with you. We are still fighting in here whether we should have Fosters or Heineken to go with it.

NoOne should have to remind these two that fighting over beer is taboo unless its the temperature or cost (IE: who's buying) that's in question.
    This argument had apparently been started by Henk, as he had suffered quite a head injury in the Diablo crash ... which seemed to explain his praise of French cars. We can only hope this is not a permanent condition, and a speedy recovery is just around the corner. When suddenly from " just around the corner" came ....

came Matra et Alpine and...

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    came Matra et Alpine and...
    brought a bottle of absinthe and glasses for everyone.
    After consuming it......, chacun a pu comprendre le français.
    "bonne journée COBBER" a indiqué Falcon500. "je soutiens maintenant le rugby français, Australie suis prise de merde"
    "sur", ai dit Matra, "ils nous battent 31-0". "je déteste France, maintenant" et ai ouvert une bouteille de whisky et
    Quote Originally Posted by matra
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 03-22-2004 at 03:35 PM. Reason: added translation link !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information