Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone...

I own a Ferrari Enzo. I'm going to sell it though. It's too ugly for my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    A Skyline in Belgium?
    Yup... Only one, a handful in the Netherlands actually...
    Currently undergoing some tuning, then gotta pass homologation in BE...

But trust me, I have no problem proving it

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSays
    Yup... Only one, a handful in the Netherlands actually...
    Currently undergoing some tuning, then gotta pass homologation in BE...

But trust me, I have no problem proving it
    Whereabouts in Belgium are you? If you don't want to disclose this info in public, you can PM it.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    Me with my Saleen S7.
    [sarcastic]You only own it becuase you stole it from me!!! And I only owned it because I stole it from the Sultan of Bruinie. He never new it was missing, becuase he has so many of them and 5000 other cars to keep track of. [/sarcastic]

Quote Originally Posted by bballmikey105
    I have been at this website for a long time but I have noticed something. Nobody as far as I know has a really nice car at this site. Where are all the cool cars? Does anyone at this site have a porsche or ferrari? After all, this is ultimatecarpage not stupid-crap-wannabe-carpage.
    I wanna see the great car you have.

"stupid-crap-wannabe-carpage" ?

Jeez, I better get a Ferrari, I'm not good enough for this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    I wanna see the great car you have.

"stupid-crap-wannabe-carpage" ?

Jeez, I better get a Ferrari, I'm not good enough for this forum.
    No kiddin, I guess I'll drive down to the Maseratti dealership and order me up an MC12 Stradale with the hopes that it will be good enough for a member of this site. Although I doubt it will

Quote Originally Posted by bballmikey105
    I have been at this website for a long time but I have noticed something. Nobody as far as I know has a really nice car at this site. Where are all the cool cars? Does anyone at this site have a porsche or ferrari? After all, this is ultimatecarpage not stupid-crap-wannabe-carpage.

i agree with Niko_FX. wat car do u have? u cant be a true car fanatic if you think u need to have a nice car to qualify. would u consider these dumba$$ celebrities who buy ferraris but dont know shi*t car fans, because they have millions of dollars? -1 for saying every1 without an exotic on this site is a wanna be. but for the record, i cant drive, but ma dads got a 2001 BMW 740iL, bought just before bangle ruined the flagship. wat car do u have again? id like to see YOUR ferrari. go ahead and post a pic of it with your name on some paper on the hood or sumwhere on it like in the users car thread. id love to see this and make sure your not one of us stupid-crap-wannabes
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    well guess that i cant compete with some of the skyline, libra and the matra's but today i have been given a ford transit van. oh yes a transit. (the backbone of england)

hey, the good part of owning a Transit is when people insault it, you can crush their car with it. i could use a Transit right now because that jerk PJ at work keeps onsaulting my Prius. I can't stand it. I could threaten to mame him and he still won't stop! So i would crush his car, if he doesn't stop, I'll crush him! That guy really deserves to get rann over by a Transit! and worse, he convinces the whole office to insault my prius and then they are surrounding me flinging fries at me saying crap about my prius! Like, Your prius is so stupid, it has hearts as tail lights , or Your prius is so slow, i can crap faster than one, or your prius is so girly, it's colored in side and out in pink! But those color blind shit heads didn't know that the car is colored MILLINNIUM SILVER METALLIC WITH A BLACK INTERIOR!!!!!!! Those people have no taste in cars what so ever.Every one is intitled to their own openion, so if you think the prius sucks, I don't care, but you don't have to rub it in my face! But those immature shit heads don't know better because they belong in 1st grade! heck PJ thinks Dodges are imports!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM owner
    I own a Ferrari Enzo. I'm going to sell it though. It's too ugly for my taste.
    sarcasm is usually acompanied by a smily like this if it is not an easily sarcastic type of thing.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Of course he has a Enzo! I saw it when I dragged him in my Porsche 959, and when I raced him at my private race track with my Bugatti EB110 SS!

BTW Karrmann, I know a Toyota salesmen who drives a 2nd gen Prius around if you want pics of it or info or something.

I know I sound like an idiot but i dont know much about europe. In America You HAVE to have a car or you cant get anywhere. How do you get around in Europe?

Also, some people get mad at me for starting this thread. One person said I'd love to see the great car that you have. If you know me you know I say stupid things sometimes and I didnt mean anything wrong. I'm 14 and dont have a car yet. I'm gonna get one right on the day I turn 16.
    Last edited by bballmikey105; 04-06-2004 at 07:50 PM.
    boobs

tru, u dont havto have an exotic to be a member of one of the most fun (ultimate) car sites ever....

but jus out of curiosity...anyone here have a 350Z?
    tht is the only car i have heard stories abt having ppl confuse it for some $70,000+ exotic.....
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

My mum owns a 96 Toyota Corona, that one day might be mine. Does that qualify as being decent?

No lol
    boobs

Thread Information