Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt

Post #144 is the first I've understood for some time now...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

j#5 won hard -- smiley killed me at the end
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE
    Lets remember that a Unicorn is not a horse, a Phoenix is not a bird, and a G-35 Coup is not a Porsche.
    and that your not an adult.
    Last edited by cmcpokey; 08-26-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Im thinking gator skin.
    How about authentic dinosaur skin?
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

you shoulda quoted him before he deleted his post.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. LOL!
    deleting posts the way you are doing is a violation of the terms of service. please stop, and post something relevant.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    you shoulda quoted him before he deleted his post.

I did quote him.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I did quote him.
    yeah, i fixed it.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

ah, thank you kind sir.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

deleting posts the way you are doing is a violation of the terms of service.
    Are we now suggesting that a poster should delete comments only with permission, if at all? What is meant by "the way you are doing"? Again, is there a specific way posters should delete comments and are there specific reasons why deletions should occur? You once adviced me to take time before i post some comments, and by following your good advice, i tried to do so by revising my comments when possible. Yet, I am chastised for this and others with similar posts of insignficance aren't? I am flabbergasted by these assertions and I am confused by them.

please stop, and post something relevant.
    What do you define as "relevant". One of your friends just made the comment, "and you are not an adult", and you consider that coment more relevant than my comment, "if wishes were horses, beggars would ride"? Could i be enlightened about how the other posters comments were more relevant than mine and why they did not receive the same level chastity as i have received?

Do we see a pattern here?

I have also learnt over time that leadership is a function of justice, and that justice is best applied evenly to create a sense of credibility among its followers. If the actions of leadership raises more questions than they answer or resolve, then all we can do is wonder.
    Last edited by G35COUPE; 08-27-2009 at 04:58 AM.

Editing existing posts with malicious intent is a violation of the terms of service. This included deletion to try and cover one's own incompetance.

Would you like some enlightening on the issue of relevance? ok, here goes.

Your posts can be boiled down into simple one or two line statements of "relevance", that is arguments or points that are directly relevant to the topic.

The rest of your posts are 'Filler', mindless, useless trash that you appear to use to pad out your posts to make them seem intelligent and well thought out. These instead have the opposite effect and make you appear scatterbrained and, essentially, untruthful.

In the case of Whiteballz post "And you are not an Adult", the point was made effectively in a minimum amount of words, was bang on topic, and without filler.

UCP is not, nor has it ever claimed to be, A democracy.

So, let me break things down for you in simple, to the point language.

Until you prove otherwise, your posts are made of fail.

Thankyou.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Editing existing posts with malicious intent is a violation of the terms of service. This included deletion to try and cover one's own incompetance.
    How did you get into my heart and to know that my intent was meant to be malicious? You are making a very grave and overreaching comment here. Well, you are free to perceive things as you see fit.

Your posts can be boiled down into simple one or two line statements of "relevance", that is arguments or points that are directly relevant to the topic.
    Thanks for acknowledging that my posts do have some relevance. I agree.

The rest of your posts are 'Filler', mindless, useless trash that you appear to use to pad out your posts to make them seem intelligent and well thought out. These instead have the opposite effect and make you appear scatterbrained and, essentially, untruthful.
    What is "scatter-brained", "mindless", "useless", padding, as you have suggested, how do you come up with all this characterizations? Again, your perceptions are your only. Leadership must learn to avoid the use of emotions in making sound comments. Using labels as a form of hazing, as i suspect many are attempting to do here in futility, has been scientifically associated with bullying.

In the case of Whiteballz post "And you are not an Adult", the point was made effectively in a minimum amount of words, was bang on topic, and without filler.
    Speak for yourself. "Are you an adult", as far as any ethical person with a sound sense of judgement is concerned, is as equally irrelevant as "if wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

UCP is not, nor has it ever claimed to be, A democracy.
    You should have clarified this much earlier on the webpage so that people can know this upfront. It is false advertising to make such assertions after-the-fact.

So, let me break things down for you in simple, to the point language.

Until you prove otherwise, your posts are made of fail.

Thankyou

Sorry, I have never had to prove a thing to anyone in my life. I am not a fan of "groupthink" or a vicitm of "socially desirable responding". We should all strive to act with the greatest sense of individuality that providence has uniquely bestowed on each of us, rather than being vicitms of a style or way of thinking.
    Last edited by G35COUPE; 08-27-2009 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    How did you get into my heart and to know that my intent was meant to be malicious? You are making a very grave and overreaching comment here. Well, you are free to perceive things as you see fit.

You edited your post after the response. thats malicious.

Thanks for acknowledging that my posts do have some relevance. I agree.
    As difficult as it has been to extract the point, it is there.

What is "scatter-brained", "mindless", "useless", padding, as you have suggested, how do you come up with all this characterizations? Again, your perceptions are your only. Leadership must learn to avoid the use of emotions in making sound comments. Using labels as a form of hazing, as i suspect manay are attemtpting to do here in futility, has been scientifically associated with bullying.
    When you're in charge, you can make the calls.

Until such time, your asssertions as to "hazing", which by the way this isn't - Hazing is also associated with a sense of community and welcoming, something which, you have to admit, we aren't doing to you - are false.

Speak for yourself. "Are you an adult", as far as any ethical person with a sound sense of judgement is concerned, is as equally irrelevant as "if wishes were horses, beggars would ride"
    Don't refer to yourself as an ethical person. Ethics are irrelevant here.

also, your judgement could not be considered sound. they say the definition of insanity is repeating the same process expecting a different outcome...you appear to be repeating the process of arguing in a rambling, disjointed form.

You should have clarified this much earlier on the webpage so that people can know this upfront. It is false advertising to make such assertions after-the-fact.
    We made no such claim at the start. If you've come to UltimateCarPage expecting something different, and feel compelled to leave, please do so.

Sorry, I have never had to prove a thing to anyone in my life. I am not a fan of "groupthink" or a vicitm of "socially desirable responding".
    I'm sorry, what?

We're asking you to prove something now?

No, we're asking you to make sense. Hard thing to grasp, I realise.

We to should all strive to act with the greatest sense of individuality that providence has uniquely bestowed on each of us, rather than being vicitms of a style or way of thinking.
    You've become a victim to your own way of thinking. Congratulations.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information