Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 5

i really hope tht they have those jeeps and tahoes, plus acuall 4x4 tracks damage boy kit and more options and upgrades i really want to get a cherokee and add a lift plus tires

Cant waittttttttttttttttttt :d :d :d :d :d :d
    Thanks for coming by, Please dont come again =)

apparently the Demo is out for the purpose of GT Academy competition....

Features 370Z in stock and tuned trim(apparently), and the Indy GP circuit...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Downloading it now!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Yeah, I'm going to download this when I get back home soon.

Tried it, not on pace yet, the car seems very twitchy on the G25....

Things to note, the 6 speed gated shifter works, even though its not shown in the menu. And the clutch does nothing. Steering seems too fast, but I don't quite remember how it was on GT4....
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

wait wait wait.. A working version of GT5 is out? Its a miracle!!

Sorry, had to
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

The most hyped game of all time, and will probably be on par with Forza -- but with 95 skylines!
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    Tried it, not on pace yet, the car seems very twitchy on the G25....

Things to note, the 6 speed gated shifter works, even though its not shown in the menu. And the clutch does nothing. Steering seems too fast, but I don't quite remember how it was on GT4....
    I only tried the controller and that's virtually impossible. Still waiting for a stand to use the G25 on the PS3.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I still prefer the controller generally, the steering wheel always feels artificial and different from what it should be. Probably having it in front of me makes me wonder where is the rest of the car, I don't know, but I never got used.
    I was pretty good at using a different pressure on the PS2 controller (until it left town...on the other hand my PSX controllers are still fine, but don't work on the PS2).
    So, if GT5 "requires" a steering wheel, byebye PSwhatever, you'll never have my money again.

Hi, Bill, when are you going to release the updated Xbox?!
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I'm about 10s off the pace for both challenges, and thats with TC on full. Trying to get used to it with it scaled back, but even standard with it on 7 it was very twitchy and on full the car just kills all power coming out of a corner, and loses almost all momentum when it slides a touch.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    wait wait wait.. A working version of GT5 is out? Its a miracle!!

Sorry, had to
    No, it's not even a miracle... it's still the prologue game engine, GT5 is shaping up to be racing vaporware.

GT Forever
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    I only tried the controller and that's virtually impossible. Still waiting for a stand to use the G25 on the PS3.

I had the same problem until I found my HDMI to DVI cable, and I just swap my PC for PS3 on my PC driving setup and went from there....the graphic is not as good(LCD monitor at native 1680x1050 does not do 1080P well), but it works. Controller is impossible after I am so used to driving a wheel...

Still need to get a driving seat/steering stand thing when the actual game come out, so I can play it on TV...

I got to ~6 sec(4### something rank) off for the standard and ~3 sec off(6## something rank) in the tuned car....As far as I can tell the difference in grip level between the "race" tire and the "normal" is still massive as per past GT games....the steering is a lot more nervous(the car feels like it has too much caster). And I ended up having to use some TC to stablize the car...Might go back to work on driving the standard car later...Its either this or the 2009 JGTC mod just out for GTR2....
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    I still prefer the controller generally, the steering wheel always feels artificial and different from what it should be. Probably having it in front of me makes me wonder where is the rest of the car, I don't know, but I never got used.
    I was pretty good at using a different pressure on the PS2 controller (until it left town...on the other hand my PSX controllers are still fine, but don't work on the PS2).
    So, if GT5 "requires" a steering wheel, byebye PSwhatever, you'll never have my money again.

Hi, Bill, when are you going to release the updated Xbox?!
    I doubt the PS3 needs a steering wheel, but I used my really old wheel for GT5 Prologue, and I was surprised it was absolutely compatible! I mean, it's nowhere near realistic, but at least it works fine for my purposes. I can't justify purchasing a new wheel since I don't play frequently. I was annoyed that they pulled compatibility with older wheels with GT4. Hope they get the rest right.

is this list real or fake? sounds like a dream wish list and ..........340 cars sounds more accurate.........and prob none of the camaros or mustangs needed on there to be a great car game will be..........you can have every toyota and honda from 1950 to now but not even one example of every generation camaro and mustang..........sad.....a true car rivalry ignored by the supposed to be greatest car game........i do love gran turismo and the do a good job but stop ignoring or leaning away from the american cars......forza motorsports is looking better by the min........hope they get there act together......starting to get a nice car list going......but to watch the vids.......looks like every car has super sticky tires and stiff as hell suspention and jerky steering........if they did have 10000 cars and charged a dollar a car........that means i would be paying 10000 dollars to play a video game with all the cars on it...........sad........and shitty.....

Thread Information