Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: baseball...

baseball...

anyone here like baseball? what teams do you like?

i love both college and professional baseball. my teams are the huskers and the KC Royals.

I used to play it with joy on what goes as high school here. I rarely go and watch a game, but if i do the team Sparta/Feijenoord is my favorite.

Yankees FTW.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    I rarely go and watch a game, but if i do the team Sparta/Feijenoord is my favorite.
    Aren't they one of the few teams left in the Netherlands? As far as I know there aren't that many teams anymore...
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Yankees FTW.
    haha i have a question for you...is anyone in new york a mets fan?

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo View Post
    Aren't they one of the few teams left in the Netherlands? As far as I know there aren't that many teams anymore...
    There are 8 teams left IIRC. Not that that is a bad thing, because it is always exiting to watch

never taken to baseball not once in my life. Dont even know vaguely what its about.

Yankees FTW.
    QFTMFT.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    never taken to baseball not once in my life. Dont even know vaguely what its about.
    Ok, a pitcher throws a ball at a batter, who hits it using a bat. Then he runs and the others try to tag him out or catch it and make him out.

Then the fans drink beer, or in the case of little-league, the parents punch the coach for not giving their children enough time.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Ok, a pitcher throws a ball at a batter, who hits it using a bat. Then he runs and the others try to tag him out or catch it and make him out.

Then the fans drink beer, or in the case of little-league, the parents punch the coach for not giving their children enough time.
    Your description of the game is awesome. You forgot to say where the guy runs though after hitting the ball! To the first, then two, then third base and finally back home to collect a nice point. If he manages to get there that is.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

it's only rounders with big salaries and HUGE obessions on statistics to three decimal places
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

you should give it a chance one day. its a great sport once you get into it.

I play 1st base for my school, but Im out for the season now cause I broke my nose. I follow the Jays as my home team
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    haha i have a question for you...is anyone in new york a mets fan?
    Ya there's plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    it's only rounders with big salaries and HUGE obessions on statistics to three decimal places
    The big salaries are bullshit, and I hope the baseball is the next team to start a salary cap. The Rocket was just signed for one year with the Yanks at $25 million. Hes a great player and all but I'd play any professional sport for $100,000 a year. Frankly IDK what hes going to do with $25 million.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Ya there's plenty.

The big salaries are bullshit, and I hope the baseball is the next team to start a salary cap. The Rocket was just signed for one year with the Yanks at $25 million. Hes a great player and all but I'd play any professional sport for $100,000 a year. Frankly IDK what hes going to do with $25 million.
    how does a new yorker choose between being a mets and a yankee's fan? is it a geographic thing? or is it a "i dont wanna root for the yankee's but im from new york" thing?

dont even get me started on clemens. he is great, but he's a 5 inning pitcher at best. but i suppose from the yankee's point of view desperate times calls for desperate measures. clemens just loves the drama of being in the spotlight and he wants to be seen as "saving" the team even though he just happens to be coming back right around the same time the rest of the bullpen is starting to get healthy.

Thread Information