Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adrenaline rush

Adrenaline rush

15 minutes ago. I was sitting downstairs enjoying a beer with the old man. All of a sudden one of our windows breaks again, covering ym mum with glass ! Holy shit ! Only minor cuts luckily ! Big mess in the living room as all kinds of bottles and stuff with fire were trown in. No fire. Thank god ! I ranacross the neighbourhood but they were gone. I'm literally shaking of adrenaline. The cars seem fine in the dark. Police is underway... damnit man ! Sorry for the bad wrting... better report tomoorow

Why you??

You've never done anything to piss anyone off!!!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Sorry for the horrible typing. I was pretty high on adrenaline and my fingers were really still shaking.

The damage is one big broken window, two blown tires and plenty of scratches. Also a small burn mark on the carpet. The gate to our back yard has been forced open with a crow bar or something and a garden lamp has been stolen.

I tried to get them to no avail, running after them on socks. I know damn well who they were and tomorrow a report will be definately filed at the police. The one person I clearly recognised used to be my best friend for 17 years, now unfortunately addicted to cocaine. Why ? If only I knew. Maybe because I got out of that life and have gave him criticism. Maybe also because I gave them criticism on their lifestyle.

Sorry for bothering and taking up server space. Adrenaline made me not think too clearly. We are moving to a hotel tonight after the hole in the house is fixed up.

Goodnight guys.

Methinks it's time to uproot and move
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

..to another planet
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

the last thing i would do is start a new ucp thread in that situation! But im a quiet person i guess..
    autozine.org

wow sounds shocking!!! hope everything's ok

wait did they try to use failed moltov cocktails?
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

For some reason I knew this thread was by Drakkie before I even clicked on it.

In all seriousness though, that's pretty shitty. If any punks did that to my house, and I caught them, well God help 'em because I hate petty vandalism. A window for an arm is how'd I'd square that situation.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Glad to see you received my package.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

That sucks man.. As any man of personal courage and honor would do, you'd want to take it into your own hands, but revenge only gets worse when you progress.

Contact the police, give them the names (regardless of how 'pussy' that may sound) and get it done with.

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Glad to see you received my package.
    Too soon.

That, Drakkie, is why everyone needs a good shotgun.

With all seriousness, you should move. That sounds like a pretty shady place for anyone, even someone with the Alto (plays heavenly music.)
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Wow... sounds intense. Hope your moms ok after the flying broken glass.

Thats why when it comes to alcoholics or drug addicts, I just shut up. Because they will get pissed,and do god knows what to you. A friend of mine has a father who's an alcoholic (he denies it of course), and I don't like him much after what I heard he does to my friend. But when I'm visiting, I just talk to him nicely etc. Because I dont want to piss him off.

Just make sure when you go to the police and get him in alot of shit... he doesn't get more pissed of,and actually burn your house down next time. I'm sure when he finds out you went to the police he will flip.

At least your not in that crowd!
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

But see `Nox, that attitude just rewards bad behavior. The loud,rude,abusive,obnoxious asshole is perpetualy encouraged to be an asshole because it leads him to believe that's how he gets what he wants. And if he always gets what he wants, in his own mind.......he's always right. So the next time your buddys old man starts acting like an asshole to ya'll,remember...........he's only doing it `cause the last guy said...."I don't want to piss him off".

Thread Information