Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viper, Lambo, NSX, Ford GT drive Video.

I don't think all Ferraris are timeless really. The Mondial, 308, 328, and 400 are a bit weak for me - I think it's something to do with the 80s.

Do you think those Ferrari's are timeless? Ferrari are good, but they ain't perfect and they have made errors. Current errors include the styling of the California and 458.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I don't think all Ferraris are timeless really. The Mondial, 308, 328, and 400 are a bit weak for me - I think it's something to do with the 80s.

Do you think those Ferrari's are timeless? Ferrari are good, but they ain't perfect and they have made errors. Current errors include the styling of the California and 458.
    saw a california in person the other day, and i have to say it was very nice. better than i though it would be. the exhaust was funny, but it works a lot better than on the IS-F.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Nice cars, congrats to your buddy, that's quite a purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Then you'll come running to join my megan fox/360 spider club, but by that time we won't be accepting any new members .
    Ok then, I see how it is. Your spot for the 2019 UCP Monte Carlo member meeting will be taken then. No penthouse for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    The day I graduated high school I went to a friend's (not so close friend) house with some others so he could show us what his father purchased for his mid-life crisis. Turned out to be a 308 in really bad condition; I mean really bad. He thought (the father) he was the sh*t with that car, yet he had no intention to refurbish the hundreds of paint chips and cracked glass. Needless to say, he only bought it for the badge and I imagine it was a really low price.

He kept naming off specs like a 12 year old which was obnoxious for a grown man. I rolled my eyes (big mistake) when he was boasting and he saw me. Everyone but me was impressed by this Ferrari and I don't think Mr. Young liked the idea that I was taking his touting in. He then wanted to debate Ferrari's with me in front of everyone to humiliate me when he could tell I wasn't having it.

To end the debate I went on a tangent about sports cars of that era, talked about Le Mans (he didn't know what that was), and today's GT class racing; basically I talked about completely random car/racing stuff to stump him in the end he was the humiliated one.

I've never heard back from Jesse.

Thread Information