Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Viper drive that starts with Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter and ends with Police...

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    And in this case he couldn't get the number without following him even with the camera, but how far would you follow him? Just long enough to get the number, or would you continue after you got it?
    I'm a panzy so I'd probably just get his number and get the heck out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    That would seem like the safest thing to do.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    I'm a 'panzy', but I'm one of those kind of women who won't let people get away with things that easily.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    That would seem like the safest thing to do.
    This. It's also generally what the police recommend although they usually say don't try to follow him.

My aunt was inolved in a hit and run with a semi that ripped her front bumper half off (would have been her fault, too until the guy drove off) and she chased after him honking her horn. When the guy stopped and got out of the cab, he did so with a tire iron. Thankfully a cop was near by for once and stopped before anything happened, but that's why they tell you not to chase after them even if they do hit you.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Thread Information