Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great UCP Saga REDUX

but the wrong turn i thake was a shortcut and i was once again chasing matra vet alpine and with mustang behind me
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

My awesome Saab hoons down a short straight, by chance passing a crashed Nissan Maxima, with fake Boobs all over the place! I nearly crash out over a super tight, super muddy hairpin, but hold it all together and speed off. In the distance, I see a beautiful French sports car in the not-so-distant distance. I put my foot down and catch up with the Alpine, and its a dead heat. All of a sudden, in my rear view mirror...

was stratos with the pedal to the metal triyng to pass S_P saab

but whilst stratos and spastik were fighting it out on the road, FPV came from right behind in his XR6T, struggling for traction in the front heavy, RWD, oversteering all over the place, but was able to sneak up on the inside
    I am the Stig

I try not to flinch, despite seeing a absolutely beautiful car behind me. We come up to the corner, and I sense Stratos put a bit too much power on when I see him spin out in a big cloud of smoke. He manages to get it back on the road, but hes lost alot of time, and FPV_GTHO rumbles past in his Turbo Falcon. Meanwhile, me and Matra are still neck and neck, despite hearing a couple of strange noises from the Alpines engine..

when i get to the road i'm again out of the 3 fist places but i put again full trotle and i can see again fpv .... then it lunch time and i'm fixing my car because i get a lot of times out of track then ...

then from the far distance, whiteballz's lightweight rally spec 22b roars up to the rest of the pack, almost hitting a large canine.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

but not before a large bull runs out on the track, fresh from pamplona
    I am the Stig

The two classic rally kings still manage to keep ahead of the more recent competition, due to the fact that they weigh alot less and therefore can corner brilliantly on the twisty road.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    The two classic rally kings still manage to keep ahead of the more recent competition, due to the fact that they weigh alot less and therefore can corner brilliantly on the twisty road.
    When i finally get to start the nixt stage after a dissapoining last stage (down in 5th now by the lok of it) it had really started to rain bad and the first 3 cars - MAtra, S_P and FPV chose dry tyres , Me and Stratos fight it out for a while and finish the stage with identical times. By doing so we have both caught up to the leaders with only 3 seconds seperating the top 5
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Everyone stops for some nice lunch, made by Mrs Matra Et Alpine! Everyone compliments her on the lovely sandwiches cut into little triangles, and again heads off, with the rain now gone, causing a slightly muddy track. I switch to some better tyres and we head off, slipping and sliding but managing to hold on, with us 5 closely together, and causing more than one scratch on the paint. FPVputs his foot down and only just manages to keep control, and looks very scared. Suddenly, from behind us.comes...

crisis in his Commodore SV8, still with the traction control off
    I am the Stig

Pieter u r married right?

Anyway

Everyone thinks he's mad! And its clear he is because when the first corner comes he simply drifts in to a big grassy hill, effectively writing off his Commodore.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Pieter u r married right?

Anyway

Everyone thinks he's mad! And its clear he is because when the first corner comes he simply drifts in to a big grassy hill, effectively writing off his Commodore.

With the Focus' 4 WD and amazing acceleration Mustang quickly makes up places and before to long be is in 3rd only 2.7436 secinds behind Matra et Alpine and whoever is in second now
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    while the others are busy concentrating on the race... r1ckst4 sits and stares at his computer's monitor at home... and lets out a fart ... he loves the smell of it...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information