Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great UCP Saga REDUX

and still Matra smiles knowing the A110 was also a class winner on tarmac and Le Mans he can still win.

But he realises that as all his mechanics are French, they are still hungover from the cheap Beaujoulais from the night before.

Sacre Bleu ( and other meaningless French phrases later ) ... playing the Marseilles he opens a bottle of Absinthe and offers it around ......
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

and the fisrt person to drink was ...
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

so stratos got ______ to fill in for him fior just this round while he got treated at the hospetal wing for Mushroom poison.

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    and the fisrt person to drink was ...
    Matra, because he thought, I'll take the first dring from it since i'm holding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    so stratos got ______ to fill in for him fior just this round while he got treated at the hospetal wing for Mushroom poison.

Since George Bush wasnt that good a driver Stratos wasnt looking forward to seeing what place he was in after day 2
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    Since George Bush wasnt that good a driver Stratos wasnt looking forward to seeing what place he was in after day 2
    but stratos heard they were giving free drink and he automatically stay god and went to the place waiting he drink a litle bit of absinte

since it got dark, everyone went to the nearest Hampton Inn to get rested up for the next day of racing!

( I posted a link to hampton inn's website to show you that Hampton Inn is a real hotel chain)

since it got dark, everyone went to the nearest Hampton Inn to get rested up for the next day of racing!

( I posted a link to hampton inn's website to show you that Hampton Inn is a real hotel chain)

when everyone got there, there was only 3 beds ;eft s Mustang decided that it would be better if he went and got the king sized bed and locked everyone out of his room
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

while Karrmann was watching the 200 channel cable in his personizalized suite with posters of priuses on the walls and Checkered flag blankets

and when me and DP and fot_choppa were having some beers at the pub

while Karrmann was watching the 200 channel cable in his personizalized suite with posters of priuses on the walls and Checkered flag blankets

he came to think, "why the hell do i like Priuses so much" with this thaught he went outside and started to sabotage his own car he then went down to the local garage and baught.....

but stratos heard they were giving free drink and he automatically stay god and went to the place waiting he drink a litle bit of absinte
    so he also landed in the hospetal wing for craziness

and when me and DP and fot_choppa were having some beers at the pub

the bartender said " hey you young whipper snappers you are not old enough to drink" and swapped there beer with Orange juice

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    he came to think, "why the hell do i like Priuses so much" with this thaught he went outside and started to sabotage his own car he then went down to the local garage and baught.....
    another Prius rally car and thought, I shouldnt of had that beer 2 hours ago

so he also landed in the hospetal wing for craziness

Mustang was looking even more happy because this means that there were 2 less people to compete against on the following day, not that they would of been any trouble for the mighty Focus anyway

Thread Information