Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omfg So Incredibly Owned!!!

Omfg So Incredibly Owned!!!

click here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4556985749

now click here
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1436341.html

for those who cant open them.
    DJ's wife sold his Lotus for 50p

A controversial radio DJ's wife sold his £25,000 sports car on eBay for just 50p after he flirted with Jodie Marsh on air.

Kerrang 105.2's Tim Shaw told the model he was prepared to leave his wife and their two children for her, reports Metro.

Wife Hayley was listening and immediately posted an advert for the Lotus Esprit Turbo with a 'Buy It Now' option of 50p.

The item description read: "I need to get rid of this car in the next two to three hours before my husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street."

The car sold within five minutes.

On a previous occasion, the DJ upset Mrs Shaw, 27, when she was pregnant by ringing her sister live on air and saying he thought about her while having sex with his wife.

Mrs Shaw said: "When he said he would leave me and the kids for Jodie Marsh, that was it for me. I am sick of him disrespecting this family for the sake of his act.

"The car is his pride and joy but the idiot put my name on the log book so I just sold it. I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to get him back."

She added: "There is no hope for a reconciliation." A Kerrang 105.2 spokesperson said the DJ was 'absolutely gutted'.
    The Datto will rage again...

Ownzored! Bahahaa stupid ****ing radio presenters.

damn i wish i could have bid in time
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I wish I could of bid on it too. Most radio DJs seem like douche bags so this rocks! He got what was coming to him. Funny stuff. OWNED!!

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    hahaha... that must've hurt...

the guy who bid for it is sooo lucky...

but doesnt the car belong to the husband????
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

if you read the ebay add it says the car is in her name and the log books are in her name as well. OWNZORED!!!

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    if you read the ebay add it says the car is in her name and the log books are in her name as well. OWNZORED!!!
    oh i see it now... OWNZORED!!!
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

FM djs are generally the most talentless, moronic and unfunny forms of life imagineable.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    FM djs are generally the most talentless, moronic and unfunny forms of life imagineable.
    Yes, definately.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

there are some that arent bad. UK radio (from what ive heard) is generally pretty ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    just wait until you hear the dutch "DJ"Robert Jensen. he is so unfunny you get a headache of him.completely talentless, and a f**king moron.he screams all the time and is a so called "relnicht". now he even has his own TV-show

OMG... whsh i had seen it

She is entitled to sell it to the car is under her name
    lol
    Self confessed boost junkie:)
    84' Nissan N12 EXA, E15ET turbo.....with upgraded turbo:)
    UCP's biggest Afro on a white man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    just wait until you hear the dutch "DJ"Robert Jensen. he is so unfunny you get a headache of him.completely talentless, and a f**king moron.he screams all the time and is a so called "relnicht". now he even has his own TV-show
    I particularly like (not) how they use Paris Hilton, Britney or Lindsay Lohan or any other high profile celebrity as the but of all their jokes. As though merely invoking the name of one of them is a guarenteed laugh. Primary school lame.

we had one here that had a blow job done to him while on air. It was not appreciated by all listeners, but he is still around
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    we had one here that had a blow job done to him while on air. It was not appreciated by all listeners, but he is still around
    That probably would worked better on TV.

Thread Information