Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite racing series

Well im not too sure ingalls performances haven been that stirling (not saying hes a bad driver just not lucky) you culd say lowndes could be a conteder but he ahsnt been performing solid. Giving credit where credits due holden haven been doing to bad if you look past their wins at most races they have dominated the rest of the podium and itll get tighter next year hopefully.

yeah ford havent been too dominate with their top 10 placings etc, just ambrose has been picking up most of the wins and when he doesnt win, he still gets podium, except rnd 2

Yeah when broght cleaned hm up and it was deemed a racing incident. Bloody big eared wanker he ddeserved to be grilled for that where do the officals get off booking greg murphy for thumping lownded when londe lost traction when jason britght was trying to overtake ambrose on the pitlane entry its jsut stupid.

well the incident with murphy and lowndes is a classic case of how cheeky the drivers have to be to overtake people. murphy was pushing his car a little to much and didnt expect anything to happen, but he didnt deserve the punishment he recieved.

And they were most unhappy with all the stuff Cromly said afterwards he got in a fair bit of trouble for that. I dont like murph much but he didnt deserve that not by a long shot same with the ingall murphy incident a few races before.

was that with his little speech that went on "shame on you colin bond" and all the rest at the control board

Yup all 10 minuites of it! He was less then impressed with mr bonds decision and he voiced it! And im pretty sure he was the one who orginazed the very unsecsessful meeting between murph and colin bond where they both got to add their bobs worth murph had good arguments saying that mr bond if think you could of avoided that why arnt you still racing and winning championships where bond reckoned there was a gap there he could of breaked it didnt look like he done all he could to of avoided it!

i wouldn't be surprised if there was some glare on murphy's windscreen and he saw lowndes' brakelights when it was too late

Well i saw the vidio over and over again and there was a split second he could of reacted quicker but even if he was that split second quicker he couldent of avoided it the outcome would of been the same.

well theres nothing that can be done now so we may as well leave it be

Well we can hope it doesnt happen again that was why cromly complained afterwards. also on the note of bathurst they will be finalising the linup at the 24 hour race real soon we are getting the presence of 2 moslers this time and a team of maseratis and the 2 monaros also with the usual euro trash that will be racing alongside them all.

have they revealed yet what car Bowe will be driving in? his ferrari being bought i guess has spun his team around a fair bit

Well he was driving Greg Cricks car the other day at winton (the silver viper) so i wonder if hell be teaming up with crick? Or maybey the cobr R team hich are supposed to be enteringg?

who knows, all ive heard is theyre trying to set a car aside for him. they had to stop using the ferrari 360 gt cause it was worth $750,000 and the owner i guess wanted to keep it as an investment so pulled it out of the race before it got totalled, or scratched for that matter

Yeah the owner of prancing horse racing had a bit of a winge when stokell tryed to put the squeaze on him saying my cars worth more then yours and stuff not that i blame him but thats racing (sh)it happens

Thread Information