Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which car would you like to see (and haven't)

which car would you like to see (and haven't)

So the opposite of the thread which is the best car you ever saw, here's the question which is the most elusive car would you like to see and haven't (not necessarily the best).

As a starter from here:
    The Ferrari 365GT California
    the Maserati Quattroporte II.

where shall i start ?!

my list is so long, im thinking of starting my own website about it !!

the first to jump to my mind is the Pagani Zonda.
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

one car i haven't seen and would like to see is an RX-7 third generation. i've seen the old viper rt/10 but i haven't seen the gts coupe or 2003 rt/10 yet. i'd also like to see a 51' VW Beetle split window, and of course any other rare cars i haven't seen like the zonda or enzo, but they're not really "elusive" they're just extremely rare. also, i don't mean to rub it in, but i saw a marserati quattroporte II in saskatoon.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    one car i haven't seen and would like to see is an RX-7 third generation. i've seen the old viper rt/10 but i haven't seen the gts coupe or 2003 rt/10 yet. i'd also like to see a 51' VW Beetle split window, and of course any other rare cars i haven't seen like the zonda or enzo, but they're not really "elusive" they're just extremely rare. also, i don't mean to rub it in, but i saw a marserati quattroporte II in saskatoon.
    Just to rub back a little, and this might hurt, I saw an RX-7, third generation two years ago, in Calgary, Temple district.

gave'er a pat just for you guys
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by megotmea7
    gave'er a pat just for you guys
    I am sorry but do you mean to say that you screwed somebody on behalf of us?

SL55 amg or a 300SL Gullwing

Originally posted by henk4
    I am sorry but do you mean to say that you screwed somebody on behalf of us?
    LMFAO!!!!! now THAT was funny... no, you guys were talking about 3rd gen RX-7's and how you wanted to see one or have seen one once and i ggave me baby a pat just for you. THEN i want and screw'd someone on your behalf LOL

Originally posted by megotmea7
    LMFAO!!!!! now THAT was funny... no, you guys were talking about 3rd gen RX-7's and how you wanted to see one or have seen one once and i ggave me baby a pat just for you. THEN i want and screw'd someone on your behalf LOL
    I am still failing to see how us talking about RX7's could induce you to pat your baby. I simply don't see the link. Ahah!!!, you own an RX7, is that it? Yes? But you call it baby??? It's a strange world.

Everyones probably gonna say it, but sometime in my life I want to feel the cool chrome of a Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron.

Lamborghini Diablo SE30
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

I would love to see a Dolorian, I just watched Back to the Future, and I have never seen a car like that in person. Seeing something like that would be neat, especially since it is one of first cars with the "aviation" doors. I wonder if trash really is a good source for fuel?

Melanoma is just fancy talk for sexified! -Family Guy

if we can make fusion or more likely fission possible and controllable yes we may be running on soda cans and the sort till then ill stick with good ol petrolium based fuels, the delorian wasnt one of the rirst gullwing door'd cars it is one of the most popular mostly because of the back to the future trilogy

well .. the list is big . real big ... i love classic cars .. so .. with so manny wonderful classic cars . it's hard to choose .. but i will do so ... a Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Originally posted by DasModell
    well .. the list is big . real big ... i love classic cars .. so .. with so manny wonderful classic cars . it's hard to choose .. but i will do so ... a Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    The Tip 33 Stradale is the street version of the Tipo 33 racing car. The engine of the car was ahead of its time, producing 115 hp/liter. Only 18 67 Tipo 33 were ever produced.
    Great choice!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information