Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's with the main screen?

What's with the main screen?

check out the attached screen.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah its happening to me aswell. Some sorta scripting bug in front page? I dunno...

i think its the porsche tht pushed everything over...lol
    it s'pose to be a thumbnail

I like it, big pic of new porsche 997

i'm getting the same thing

yea it's definitely the porsche 997 pushing everything over.

Typical (I am KIDDING!)

lol its ok if the porsche is pushing everything over to me
    "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Haha you have an AIM group called A$$holes Is that middle man your using? Does yours work good?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Haha you have an AIM group called A$$holes Is that middle man your using? Does yours work good?
    haha, the a$$holes group is for the people I hate, but have to talk to them anyway (they don't know I hate them).

nahhh, I have Palfun. I've gone through all the third-party software for AIM, and Palfun is hands down the best freeware version. Works like a charm.
    www.palfun.com

Palfun is even better than deadaim, imo

I think Wouter probably accidentally posted the full-size pic instead of the thumbnail.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    haha, the a$$holes group is for the people I hate, but have to talk to them anyway (they don't know I hate them).

nahhh, I have Palfun. I've gone through all the third-party software for AIM, and Palfun is hands down the best freeware version. Works like a charm.
    www.palfun.com

Palfun is even better than deadaim, imo
    well, since we're talking about AIM, can someone post a solution to my problem... every time I instant message someone, it takes about 5 seconds to even send the message, instead of sending instantaneously. The only way to fix it is if I direct connect with someone. Btw, it'll take 5 secs to send the message if i write k or if I write 300 letters, so the lag doesn't vary by the amount I wrote. Any help would be appreciated guys.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    well, since we're talking about AIM, can someone post a solution to my problem... every time I instant message someone, it takes about 5 seconds to even send the message, instead of sending instantaneously. The only way to fix it is if I direct connect with someone. Btw, it'll take 5 secs to send the message if i write k or if I write 300 letters, so the lag doesn't vary by the amount I wrote. Any help would be appreciated guys.
    simple answer from an IT techos view, your puta sux
    simple solution from an IT techos view, replace it.

beyond that i know nothing of AIM so i cant help sorry
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    every time I instant message someone, it takes about 5 seconds to even send the message, instead of sending instantaneously.
    What OS ?
    Do you have a router/gateway ?
    Do you have PnP enabled for it in XP ? It's known to screw with some routers - like my Linksys
    Check what connection mode your IM is using and ensure the ports are fixed and open.
    CONTACT YOUR ISP !! You're paying for service - complain and don't give them the pleasure of making you pay a pound a minute !! Find a FAX or e-mail to contact the leeches.

Suspect that your connection either have the IM ports open and is "auto-discovering" the port by triggering on each message and in a cruddy router that can be sloooooooooow. OR .... your ISP is messing with the ports in a transparent gateway/firewall.

It's at this point that Blue Supra's experience comes to play and it might also be the puter if it's old Classis MS solution, it doesn't work - OK replace it and see then - an easier first step than trying to trouble-shoot MS's crappy netwroking implementation !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Oops. A slight error there. Fixed it from the Paris Motorshow showfloor. The F430 looks pretty good in person!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information