View Poll Results: Do you hate rice rockets?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

53 54.08%
  • Meh

31 31.63%
  • Yo my fart can exhaust rox y'all

14 14.29%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Do you Hate Rice Rockets?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat850
    yea i hate hondas sooooo much if u were to buy a car for 10,000 - 15,000 and then tune it for another 15 or or 20 for that price u can get a really good car and put like 5 g's in it. instead of gettin a honda for 30k u can buy a bmw for 25K and then tune it for another 5 g's and it will most likely BE better! and it will LOOK better also
    dude have you no idea how stupid u look right now?

I'll have to admit it. I like some of those "ricers'" out there, but some of the kids that drive them just don't understand that when they challenge a '71 Chevelle with a 454 big block, they are gonna lose. A lot of those people think they can beat anything and I can't stand that. Sometimes people work on the looks and don't even touch the performance, but I still have to give them thumbs up for at least making it look nice and putting forth the effort. A lot of people get a plain car and automatically think they can take anyone. I don't like the huge spoilers though. I think they look better with smaller ones. Some people don't care about racing, they just want their car to stand out and I'm not going to judge them because of that. Most of them do want to race though, and they don't understand that when you add a body kit, a huge wing, and a fart cannon that makes it sound like a glorified lawnmower, it doesn't gain 100 horsepower from it.
    Last edited by onyx8323; 03-11-2005 at 01:02 PM.

yeah i agree with u. i think makin a car look flashy is stupid. i mean like u can but some nice rims and a nice exahust but F$%k those body-kits shit. instead of makin cars look nice make them go Better! if they make it flashy but dont do much to the engine they are ricers. they only started to make their cars look co0l because they saw it on fast and the furious. i dont like ricers

Quote Originally Posted by fiat850
    yeah i agree with u. i think makin a car look flashy is stupid. i mean like u can but some nice rims and a nice exahust but F$%k those body-kits shit. instead of makin cars look nice make them go Better! if they make it flashy but dont do much to the engine they are ricers. they only started to make their cars look co0l because they saw it on fast and the furious. i dont like ricers

Im begging you to stop before you make even more of an ass out of yourself, and you've also dug up a stupid thread, which I now hate you for
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

If I had the money I would do a few changes to my car, but just lower it maybe nicer wheels, nicer exhaust(no it's not a 4 banger) and another color. I already have a spoiler but it was standard on the car and its like 5 cm high. And if I had even more money I would also do an engine swap I guess... and the mods to make the extra hp/torque work without breaking my car.

yea i agree dont buy crappy body kits go for perfromance

Thread Information