Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my car heavan

you have to, you can despose it under the bonet. you see for a car like this to be your everyday car it would be hell but for a fun car, yeah give it to me!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    i think this car would have some problem in trying to reach its high speed... becoz i dont think it has a great aerodynamic shape or form.... very nice and powerful car after all
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    i think this car would have some problem in trying to reach its high speed... becoz i dont think it has a great aerodynamic shape or form.... very nice and powerful car after all

its more aerodynamic than the Mclaren F1 apparently now that is saying something and we know thatthe MAc F1 is capable of
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

koenigsegg kick mclarens ass!!!!!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

koenigseggs are definitly among the most amazing cars ever made
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    The CCR is very good looking car. I'll take the top-gone one.
    u mean the topless one rite?

but in performance...can the ccr outdo the f1? wat abt the f1 lm?
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Theyre fast but theyre not finished .. many journalists have said that Koenigseggs dont feel right; they dont feel built properly. I bet they'll fix that with a bit of research though. I'd still take the F1 over the Koenigsegg anyday though .. you have to see both of them close up in the flesh to see what I mean. One thing I really hate about Koenigseggs is the huge gear lever .. looks clumsy I cant wait to see how the CCR fares against its rivals. There was an article in either Autocar or Evo about it but they couldnt take it to the limit because it was wet 806bhp sound awesome though.

id like to see jeremy clarkson drive it

id like to drive it......probably would crash tho, 806 bhp is a hell of a lot of power to control
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    koenigsegg kick mclarens ass!!!!!
    I hope that you are talking about the Mclaren F1...
    I dont wanna get my ass kicked by Christian von Koenigsegg .

Thread Information