BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

Re: My new purchase

Originally posted by Swissbeatz

I have hit a new speed record with this car 171mph around 275km/h, but now the Police has seized my driving license for 18 months and gave me a ticket of 3500$ too bad... too bad.
    It's also too bad that you're lying. How did you get a car that's governed to 250 kph up to 275kph?

And if you're Swiss, why are you paying your parking ticket in a different currency?

Re: Re: My new purchase

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    It's also too bad that you're lying. How did you get a car that's governed to 250 kph up to 275kph?

And if you're Swiss, why are you paying your parking ticket in a different currency?
    You know what? I don't have something to prove to you, in Switzerland the currency is the Swiss Franc, and if I have converted this currency it's because ULTIMATECARPAGE is frequented by English speaking. But I guess you are too slow for understand that. And just, as you can noticed, my XK8 got the same front grille than a XKR so you can guest that the engine is modified. I have added a ship in the engine.

What I can noticed it's just that there are people like you who can't believe that there are lucky guys in this earth.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

Re: Re: My new purchase

And just another thing, I don't know where do you live but in Europa XKR and XK8 has been limited to 260km/h so please don't talk about things that you don't know... It's written 250 km/h but when you have the chance to drive a such car you can notice that you can bit 260km/h ...
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    2004 Mini Cooper

LMFAO. God, great job, swiss

damn after those 2 posts now i dont belive you... sorry swiss better luck next time...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

C'mon, i am the only one who gets to fake having a car

Re: Re: Re: My new purchase

Originally posted by Swissbeatz
    You know what? I don't have something to prove to you, in Switzerland the currency is the Swiss Franc, and if I have converted this currency it's because ULTIMATECARPAGE is frequented by English speaking. But I guess you are too slow for understand that. And just, as you can noticed, my XK8 got the same front grille than a XKR so you can guest that the engine is modified. I have added a ship in the engine.
    1. In all those pictures, the grille is too dark to make out any kind of shape.

2. If you posted about your brand new car, why wouldn't you say it was modified the first time?

3. Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Alfa Romeo, etc. have agreed to limit production cars to 250km/h everywhere in Europe and to 155mph in the USA. An no, you can't go past that. Computer controlled. They stop acceleration at 250. End of story. Your comment about "going a little bit faster" is complete and utter 100% freshly shat BS.

4. You've "added a ship in the engine"?! What kind? A ferry? A tugboat?

Tell us more if you want us to be convinced... where did you buy it, what kind of engine modifications (since you say you did it yourself), more pictures. Let's get the classic Egg Nog proof. Your name on a peice of paper stabbed over the shifter. You have a digital camera, so take it.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 10-28-2003 at 06:12 PM.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My new purchase

4. You've "added a ship in the engine"?! What kind? A ferry? A tugboat?
    now THAT was a good one... i dont know why i found that so funny but i did, good job.
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Did you pull a Stacy? Is that gorgeous XK8 one that you found on the web? I was gonna beleive you but now I am skeptical. Hmmm.....

Ah, what the hell? As far as i am concerned, you have some nice cars there! Love that porsche

What's the point of posting this? what do you want to demonstrate??? (just asking)
    MaJuLpEñO! CoOl, FrEsH, nAtUrAl PeOpLe!! (CCK)

Who knows if he owns them or not. Someone must. If people post crap they are'nt actually making a clever joke by trying to fool people reading. It is the most pathetic type of practical joke. Ha ha fooled you , you believed me. I think he meant chip , not ship, take it easy on these guys that are trying to communicate in a foriegn language. How well can you type in Swiss? As I said someone must own these cars.If they're his good luck to him, if not he is a wanker.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Hehe this is the funniest thread i have read. Why are you so excited about an XK8? If you own these cars (leasing them i gather) trade them and buy some decent cars.

Originally posted by Alfahollic
    Hehe this is the funniest thread i have read. Why are you so excited about an XK8? If you own these cars (leasing them i gather) trade them and buy some decent cars.
    Depends on your definition of a decent car. I would say an XKR is nice, and that Porsche......

Originally posted by crisis
    How well can you type in Swiss?
    I don't really think anyone could type very well in a language that doesn't exist

Anyway, sorry if I ever come off as too harsh. I never act like this day-to-day, I just find that online forums can give me a chance to vent . Besides, its fun

Thread Information