Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: America Apologises

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Look at Basketball, you get Michael Jackson.
    LOL you have to be talking about Michael Jordan!

this is michael jackson:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I liked reading this thread but don't you think that y'all are beating a dead horse here? I know its an important issue, but damn there's a new thread that leads to the same conversation and arguement every week.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Colin Powels recent aquiescence from Bushes administration sends an unsettling message about the future and immediate past actions of the govenrment. Colin Powel would have been one of the most credible and respected people in their govenrment. It appears he was not 100% in agreement with Bushes unilateral actions and has now acted on his beliefs. Whats worse is the US has lost such an impressive individual from their political scene.
    and the others,maybe they know something we don't about what Bush is planning next.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    I liked reading this thread but don't you think that y'all are beating a dead horse here? I know its an important issue, but damn there's a new thread that leads to the same conversation and arguement every week.
    People are still interested in it.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney921
    LOL you have to be talking about Michael Jordan!

this is michael jackson:

now you got me!!! i apologize,,,,yes...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    It just shows how wrong this election was.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Even the Bush administration has admitted that they have found no ties between Saddam and Al Qaeda. Why does it always feel like I'm arguing against 6-month-old news with you?
    I honestly was not trying to argue with Matt I am fairly new here sorry...Matt none of us work for CIA or FBI this is why you and I well never know why we are there....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    It just shows how wrong this election was.
    that is only you opinion rockefella

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    that is only you opinion rockefella
    along w/ the intelligent 48% of the nation.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    along w/ the intelligent 48% of the nation.

48% was not enough was it?

Here's a nice link that D-Quik posted a week or so ago.
    State Voting
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    If you are asking me why I care what people think of the US , I am Australian so I dont care too much. If I were American I would not want to be thought of as a redneck (if I wasnt). I would not want it to be thought that I supported Bush, his govenrment and policies if I didnt. That everyone in the world who doesnt live in the US is stupid because they base their assement on what they see and hear is a little rich. Us idiots can only go on what we hear Amercians say and read what they think. Which is exactly why these people help give a balanced view by coming out and making their opinions known. You basically dont like it because you dont agree with them.
    If you don't like to be thought of that way, it aint my fault. I have practically no problem to be thought of anyway, unless someone comes up to me with: Stop supporting Bush or the bullet will go in ya head". I never said everyone who lives overseas thinks what everything the US media is saying is true. And please tell me, who is US? I never mentioned US. I told u, just because u think people r what u think, doesnt mean they r. I know enough to say that the U.S. r usually liars and that i shouldnt always believe them. What proof do i have that their telling 100% truth? If Americans want to tell the truth, let them tell. What is it to you? ANSWER MY QUESTION. Again you go with "I wouldnt like this and I would like that...". Why? Does it really make a difference? Which difference? Dont give me pointless BS, answer my question. And I dont agree with who? How can u even know who the hell i agree with and who the hell i dont when uve never even known my name? Thats ur problem. You think everybody is the way u think they r. Go to the Aussie mates around you and ask all of them if they totally believe in what Bush and the Media r saying. Then come and tell me.

If you don't like to be thought of that way, it aint my fault. I have practically no problem to be thought of anyway, unless someone comes up to me with: Stop supporting Bush or the bullet will go in ya head". I never said everyone who lives overseas thinks what everything the US media is saying is true. And please tell me, who is US? I never mentioned US. I told u, just because u think people r what u think, doesnt mean they r. I know enough to say that the U.S. r usually liars and that i shouldnt always believe them. What proof do i have that their telling 100% truth? If Americans want to tell the truth, let them tell. What is it to you? ANSWER MY QUESTION. Again you go with "I wouldnt like this and I would like that...". Why? Does it really make a difference? Which difference? Dont give me pointless BS, answer my question. And I dont agree with who? How can u even know who the hell i agree with and who the hell i dont when uve never even known my name? Thats ur problem. You think everybody is the way u think they r. Go to the Aussie mates around you and ask all of them if they totally believe in what Bush and the Media r saying. Then come and tell me.
    Say you lived in a neighborhood where all the households shared a common electricity bill, a common security system and a common medical bill. Would it matter that your neighbor constantly left every light on his house? Would it matter if the guy down the street was constantly deciding that he did not like the curfew you set for you children and enforced his own curfew upon your children? Would it matter if the woman across the street had 15 kids while you had two, yet you each had to pay the same percentage of the neighborhood medical bill? It's ridiculous to think that nothing our country does can affect the rest of the world. And it's even more ridiculous to think that the rest of the world can't affect our country. Our attitude of not caring what the rest of the world thinks of us or our policies and not caring what we do to the rest of the world as long as we get what we want - that's what has gotten us to where we are the #1 target of most terrorist organizations. It has nothing to do with our wealth. It has nothing to do with our freedom. It has nothing to do with who runs our country. It has to do with how we treat the rest of the world. And up to this point, it has been poorly.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

If you don't like to be thought of that way, it aint my fault. I have practically no problem to be thought of anyway, unless someone comes up to me with: Stop supporting Bush or the bullet will go in ya head".
    Whos talking about fault. I initially defended these people who posted these images by saying they were expressing their opinion and appear to want the world to think all Americans do not support Bush and his govenrment. Likewise if you have no problem with being thought of that way fine, Im not tryng to change how you feel, just hypothesize on why these guys did what they did.
    I never said everyone who lives overseas thinks what everything the US media is saying is true.
    Neither did I.
    And please tell me, who is US?
    The United Sates as a population.
    I never mentioned US.
    This thread is about Americans making the point they are sorry to the world for the re election of Bush. They mentioned the US.
    I told u, just because u think people r what u think, doesnt mean they r.
    And I agree. With the help of both side of the argument we can make a more balanced view. I never thought all Americans were Republicans, Bush supporters or any other thing.
    I know enough to say that the U.S. r usually liars and that i shouldnt always believe them. What proof do i have that their telling 100% truth? If Americans want to tell the truth, let them tell. What is it to you?
    Since you require me to address every point you make all I can really say about those statments is Wha?
    ANSWER MY QUESTION.
    Ask nicely. I thought I did. You said
    "Why the are you concerned that people overseas look at you as warmongerers? What difference does it make? All you said is...there are many people who think Bush has given U.S a negative reputation. So what? "
    I said
    "If I were American I would not want to be thought of as a redneck (if I wasnt). I would not want it to be thought that I supported Bush, his govenrment and policies if I didnt."
    Again you go with "I wouldnt like this and I would like that...". Why? Does it really make a difference? Which difference? Dont give me pointless BS, answer my question.
    It might be pointless BS to you but I will restate I am not trying to change how you think. If you dont care what people think about you thats fine. There are other who clearly do and it is their right within the glorious boundaries of the land of free speech.
    And I dont agree with who? How can u even know who the hell i agree with and who the hell i dont when uve never even known my name? Thats ur problem.
    You dont agree with me. I can tell who you agree with by the points you rasie in you arguments. If not then all of your posts have been pure BS. I dont need you to agree with me nor should you need me to agree with you. You need a beer.

You think everybody is the way u think they r.
    Justify that with an example of what I have posted.
    Go to the Aussie mates around you and ask all of them if they totally believe in what Bush and the Media r saying. Then come and tell me.
    I dont understand where you are coming from or going to with this in relation to the subject at hand. Maybe you've already had that beer.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I'm glad people are interested in the topic but can we please keep it to ONE thread?
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Thread Information