Quote Originally Posted by s15Silvia_Ala
the Chassis the Chassis the Chassis its not good it one component of the car is good all components of the car have to work togeather to make the car better its like a football,soccer or hockey team, all the components have to work togeather to make it a mean machine and thank you very much i know the Hype about a Supra it made me go out and drive one i have driven them on a track they handle like shit very fast and inexpensve compared to the other choices which by a car and driver standers its better because they use categories but also the said the SRT-4 Neon is faster then STI which if you have never seen a race you might think this is true ; futhermore, you are comparing the top of the chain Supra to one of the Worst Skylines ever put out they maid advances but had not perfected it yet. Oh and by the way i just thought i would let you know most Japanesse racers (professional) know nothing about cars they hire engineers to take car of the car work. i will admit that they are amazing drivers all they have to know is how the car handles ok. let me just give you some advice Race the cars and work on them before you talk about it. I worked at one of the most respected custom shops in the USA Adrenaline motor sports and the VR4 and the GT-R are far supioer on a track then the Supra but almost 80% of the time that same Supra would beat them on the Strip. and we wouldn't even work on a NSX because they would be back in the shop a week later. So once agian worry about what the car really does before getting an opinnion on which ones best.

Oh and P.S. the TYPE R IS ONLY 15HP MORE THEN THE REGULAR NSX AND THATS NOT COMMING FROM THE STATS THATS COMMING FROM THE DYNO.
It's coming. and no one cares what beat what on a dragstrip. Except mabye thread creator and you...because theres more to cars then straight line speed.