Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I miss Hockey ....

Quote Originally Posted by 03SALEENGUY
    ha ha this is the second time 2day i had to prove something to a bunch of......... aah never mind. Thanks for the welcome guys
    welcome to UCP! not every member needs to see it my friend some
    of us do believe we have honest members here....welcome
    Last edited by QUATTRO MAN; 11-20-2004 at 12:46 PM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

hey everyone ... new guy here i happened upon this site lokkin for drawings or blueprints of american & foriegn cars.. can anyone here help....PLEASE. MOST INTERESTED IN MUSTANGS AND F-150 LIGHTNINGS THANKS. P.S. HERES A PIC OF MY RIDE
    Perhaps you should start a new thread, people don't like others crashing in on their threads with something completely irrelavent.

Also try searching the site first - you question may have already been answered previously.

Back on-topic:
    What happened to the NHL?
    I heard there was something to do with the TV license or something, but that was at the end of last season, and I can't remember whatthe problem was exactly.

The NHL site has nothing useful on it at all.

Ice hockey sucks over here, they aren't allowed to be as physical, and it isn't as good in general.
    Thanks for all the fish

because like i said i was browsing and thought this site was good and maybe one of you guys would have some helpful information... but i guess that was too high an expectation. thanks anyway
    There's still a good chance that one of the long-term UCPers from the States will come on and get you your answer. As suggesed, start a NEW thread is best.

you can't expect a detailed answer immediately as that presumes the 'expert' is on every day.
    have some patience.

Also, while you're waiting join in UCP elsewhere and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    If you do the please take the "egg-Nog challenge".
    It's a specific ownership test we ask of folks here on UCP. I know it sounds annoying but it VERY quickly weeds out the kiddies and wannabees from the real constructive and helpful willing members. Jsut take a sheet of paper, write your UCP nic on it and stick it over the gearshift. Take a photo and poist it here.

It might even get you an answer coz there might be a UCP member who wouldn't put in the effort for just anybody. But WILL for a "fully paid up" UCPer.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the site.

PS: I'm a Britu I know nothing (!) about US cars Well no blueprints anyway. What other one's do you look for ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Perhaps you should start a new thread, people don't like others crashing in on their threads with something completely irrelavent.

Also try searching the site first - you question may have already been answered previously.

Back on-topic:
    What happened to the NHL?
    I heard there was something to do with the TV license or something, but that was at the end of last season, and I can't remember whatthe problem was exactly.

The NHL site has nothing useful on it at all.

Ice hockey sucks over here, they aren't allowed to be as physical, and it isn't as good in general.
    Here in canada IT IS CRAZY!!! hockey is a religion. specially in part of canada where i live ( Montreal). there is this one guy who protests EVERY DAY in front of the local hockey team's arena. he is alone, from dawn to sunset.

its like footbal(soccer) back home in europe.
    just imagine there was a strike between the players and the team owners in the FA premiership . how many people would lose theyr life purpose? its kind of whats happenning here in the NHL, players want sallary raise, team owners want to pay less, therefore they are on srike.

Canadians are crazy ...about hockey... but still very nice people
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

ha ha this is the second time 2day i had to prove something to a bunch of......... aah never mind. Thanks for the welcome guys
    Its okay i believed you all along
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    welcome to UCP! not every member needs to see it my friend some
    of us do believe we have honest members here....welcome
    thanks QUATTRO MAN appreciate that.

What number is yours? And where is the ID number?
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

#84 center console behind shifter underhood drivers side firewall and on the drivers side bumper anything else?

heres your little test boys notice the saleen tag behind shifter
    have a nice day
    Attached Images Attached Images

That could be any car tho. it aint provin u own that mustang. coulda put that on the shift in ur mums car. lol

love the car... love it , love it, love it!!!!
    btway sorry we had to put you through a test like this but its kinda fool poof for all the wannabees out there. we some trouble a while back( and ocasionally still do) with people who claim to have monster rides when they actually drive a lada or something ridiculous like that... Welcome to this site man, it is hands down the forum on the net with the nicest and most qualified bunch of people i have ever seen in a car forum.

and im not a moderator so you can be asured im not biased hehehe
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by lambo GT
    That could be any car tho. it aint provin u own that mustang. coulda put that on the shift in ur mums car. lol
    he showed the documents of the car a bit of replies up...
    have a better idea for a test?
    GO HABS GO!

yeh im jokin i beleive you aswell man. you do get some fakes on this site tho thats why you were tested

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    love the car... love it , love it, love it!!!!
    btway sorry we had to put you through a test like this but its kinda fool poof for all the wannabees out there. we some trouble a while back( and ocasionally still do) with people who claim to have monster rides when they actually drive a lada or something ridiculous like that... Welcome to this site man, it is hands down the forum on the net with the nicest and most qualified bunch of people i have ever seen in a car forum.

and im not a moderator so you can be asured im not biased hehehe
    THANK YOU ZeTurbo. IT DIDNT SEEM THAT WAY BUY SOME OF THE REPONSES I GOT BUT UR RIGHT TO MANY KIDS AND BIG TALKERS ON ALOT OF THESE FORUMS .... HEY 1 GUY THINKS IT'S MY MOMS CAR i'M 42 SO I GUESS I GOT A PRETTY FLY MOM . LOL

SORRY ABOUT NOT GETTING INTO THE HOCKEY THING BUT I JUST FOUND MYSELF HERE(COMPUTER HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN)

i DON'T LIKE HOCKEY OR MISS IT BUT I KNOW HOW A FAN FEELS I WENT THROUGH IT IN 94 W/BASEBALL IT SUCKS MAN.

BUT HEY WE GOT THE NBA, EVIDENTLY THEY TAKE UP THE SLACK IN THE FIGHT DEPARTMENT.
    LOOKIN FORWARD TO TALKIN TO SOME OF U GUYS LATER TAKE CARE
    POWER IN THE HANDS OF A FEW

heres your little test boys notice the saleen tag behind shifter
    have a nice day
    First of all, welcome mate hope you enjoy your stay in UCP
    Nice ride you got there btw
    And to all the other members, shame on you guys j/k

Thread Information