Thread: onetoolfans stable of vehicles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

onetoolfans stable of vehicles

Every man has to have a collection of fine automobiles to be properly respected. I am no different, these are the luxury rides that I use.
    First; the cop car. It's a 1998 Police Interceptor originally used in Wyoming Ohio, you can still see the outline on the door in some pictures of the badge. It had cheap plastic hubcaps but I took them off for the gritty urban cop look. It's fantastic fun driving on the highway because no one will pass me, there is always a group of 20 or so cars staying a safe distance behind me trying to figure out if I’m a cop or not due to the blacked out inlay around the license plate. I paid an extra $50 to get a police memorial license plate so it has a big blue shield between the numbers, adding to the traffic slowing effect. Cops always wave to me when going past because it has the blacked out side mirrors so they assume I work for the state I guess. It handles very well for a car it's size (it weighs two tons) because it has a very stiff suspension which keeps it flat around corners- of course this makes it harsh over bumps. It also has straighter cut gears than the civilian version which makes it pretty rough when changing gears. Other features are multiple power outlets on the inside of the car, an oil cooler, transmission cooler and a speedometer that’s calibrated to within 2 and a half miles per hour (so they can use it in court if they got your speed by riding behind you). The rear doors don’t have any inside locks, they can only be opened from the outside (really freaks out hitchhikers). It has massive steel brakes on all corners which are very powerful. Most people will tell you that cops drive their cars too hard for the cars to last afterwards but the maintenance history on this vehicle shows a staggering amount of preventative work done. If you have a keen eye you will be able to tell I used photoshop lightly to brighten up the pictures because they were taken just before dusk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information