Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suckin Gas and Haulin ass 400 CI Firebird

PsychoChimp22, I just added your name to the site :-)

Real nice ride, I'm a classic musclecar fanatic too, tho I have Mopar blood in my veins

One question tho, you mention FRONT and rear traction bars .... what are front traction bars? or do you mean sway bars?

Kick ass ride !

I said traction? It has front and rear sway bars, lol I did put traction bars haha

Nice ride. I've always been a fan of more modern muscle myself, but I have a soft spot for the rumbling, shaky, monstrous old ones too. Who was the first owner of the car? Was he or she color blind?

haha no the first owner was my grandfather, it was his Hot Rod, he use to drag race it back in the day I am told, dont know if it was drag or road. Hes dead now and left it to me. The color might not be the best one, but that original paint looks better then most cars paint jobs now, this paint would go good on a POS V-TEC Honduh.

Nice car the best shape I had the next model out a 73 if I remember 455 sounded nice went well picture of it on my Cardomain site last page
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/374820

I believe ya mate. What a awesome car you've got. Love the rims/tyres and colour!

Thread Information