Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One to make the Clarkson haters Christmas !!

I think hes a great guy, like what ScionDriver said, he says what he thinks.
    We need more people like him.

Funny bastard too.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    I think hes a great guy, like what ScionDriver said, he says what he thinks.
    We need more people like him.

Funny bastard too.
    There's no doubting that, I don't always agree with him (thought the Vectra was a good car, we had 2 for 3 years each, covering a total of about 250,000 miles) but he does bring up really good points and views whilst relating to Joe average.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

he was actually a good sport when he got smashed by the pie

complimented the pie's taste
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    he was actually a good sport when he got smashed by the pie

complimented the pie's taste
    and proving the adage ... you shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

This guy is hilarious. Some of the things he says are out of line but, again, if taken out of context seem hateful or mean instead of funny.

Like my grandpa says, "Making bad cancer kid jokes to cancer kids is one of the most horrid, irrisponsible, stupid and evil things you could ever do... unless they laugh."

Think about the above statement for a second if you don't get it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
    OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    It did already

However, he IS a big guy, you'd be a brave man to consider it
    Iguess when his back is nearly broken you'd take your chance
    great find..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Whats funny about Clarkson is that he's a equal opportunity offender and not someone who only picks on certain groups. This makes his crass commentary funny.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    equal opportunity offender
    Best description I've ever heard for it
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    I think he is hilarious. He is one of the few people who says whats on his mind even if it does step on some peoples toes. I respect for that and because he is a great journalist.
    You got it. Not only does he say what he thinks, it's generally what quite a lot of us think... even my mum likes him.

I've read a lot of his stuff, and he seems a reasonable, down to earth kind of guy. And he did deliberately throw his drink at Piers Morgan- good on him, if someone printed pictures of me with some bird, I'd be pretty pissed at my privacy being invaded. His own lookout.

And as for all the tree-hugging wankers out there... countless times I've ridden my bike in nature reserves to find Irn-Bru cans, sandwich wrappers, and much more junk lying about. Hypocritical losers.

May he stay with us for a long time yet.

Thread Information