Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another "Blame America" problem....

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    I'll give you the other 2. But weren't the people that caused 9/11 in Iraq?So, I could see where the suspection that it was Iraq could have come from.
    Oh my....
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

who cares...its Canada

go ahead and stereotype me over the internet, I want to see anyone of you do it to my face in person
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    who cares...its Canada

go ahead and stereotype me over the internet, I want to see anyone of you do it to my face in person
    Next time I'm in Arizona I promise to look you up

I'll take on racists ANYWHERE I find them -- is THAT what you are suggesting you are ??

PS: AND I have - including doing it to Afrikaaners in South Africa - widely told by everyone involved that I was likely to get shot !!!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

I'll take on racists ANYWHERE I find them -- is THAT what you are suggesting you are ??

PS: AND I have - including doing it to Afrikaaners in South Africa - widely told by everyone involved that I was likely to get shot !!!!!
    i'm not racist, im anti whiner's

people who blame another country for a shooting is ridiculous, they need to accept responsibility for themselves, good luck in arizona old man
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine

i dont like racists either, but canadian isnt a race

Quote Originally Posted by Newbomb Turk
    Yup, it's all our fault. Has nothing to do with the person who actually pulled the trigger being held responsible for their own actions. Nope, can't have that. Must place the blame somewhere, anywhere except with the actual party responsible.
    One of the only smart things said in this entire thread.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
    OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED!

If its an American that did it, well, what the **** are you argueing about???. Second, they have every justified right to use a statement like that. Canada has the same amount of gun owners as America and has nowhere near as many gun deaths, America has more gun deaths than entire continents...

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    You're wrong bro,,,they are Indian's you know from Fareast!LOL!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    You're wrong bro,,,they are Indian's you know from Fareast!LOL!
    Has your I.Q ever passed double digits?

And in response to your first post

Yeah, shit Canada use common sense, I mean WTF only pussies think!!

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    If its an American that did it, well, what the **** are you argueing about???. Second, they have every justified right to use a statement like that. Canada has the same amount of gun owners as America and has nowhere near as many gun deaths, America has more gun deaths than entire continents...
    that would be because the wrong people own guns in america, gangsters, inbreds etc.

and i would doubt that they have any where near as many, theres only 33 million in the whole country, theres 29 million in my state alone...it just cant be possible, unless you mean registered gun owners, which would exclude criminals and gangsters, so in that case they might have closer to ours

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    Even if an American did it, it's still stupid as hell to blame the US. We're not all responsible for 1 dumbass' idiocy. Hell, if that were true, Europe would most likely be giving us sh*t right now.

If a Canandian killed someone over here, we wouldn't say, "Canada is to blame!" We'd try the criminal and charge his ass, or send him back to Canada if they requested it.

And like MP said, we out weigh Canada probably by 4-6 times more in population. And because we have more gun deaths, I guess that automatically made that guy go and kill that little girl, right?

Your logic is stupid. I already explained it before. Paul Martin was the original person who blamed America for the shooting to help get votes in his upcoming election.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Guns in general. Canada has as many gun in their country as the US has in its, but Canda has NOWHERE NEAR as many gun deaths as the US. I completely believe the reason for gun crime increase in Canada is because more Americans are moving there. Youve got to remember, America is the land of Rambo movies, one man taking out and entire army of commie hippies. Half the time the people who own a gun for protection end up shooting a relative or themselves. Give me a ****ing break F1, the only reason they wouldnt blame anyone here is because they know their gun crime is ridiculous. The US doesnt outnumber the entire continent of Europe and Europe doesnt have the kind of gun crime you do...
    Last edited by PininfarinaPIMP; 12-29-2005 at 10:29 PM.

I was talking about Canada's population against the US', and my comment about Europe was that if your logic of an American guy was right, Europe would probably be blaming us too.

And are you seriously bringing in this whole "Saw it on a movie, will do it in real life" bullsh*t?
    That's stupidest d*mn thing I've ever heard.

It's shooter's fault the child is dead. No movie held a gun to his head and told him to kill the girl. Nobody elses.

This guy chose to kill her, thus it is his fault. Not America, not Canada, no one but his.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    You best never travel to Quebec
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    who cares...its Canada

Looks liek I made the connection above and it's not what you meant. Sorry.

Thread Information