Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Help Needed',or a Serious challenge for The UCP visitors

Poor Excuse

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    ill join your quest only if and only if i get paid, i'm a merc. I don't think it would be very wise of me to use most of your advice.
    ill join your quest only if and only if i get paid, It's a poor excuse,and a copy of My own reason.
    Do You get paid(or You pay) to post here?!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Do You describe yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    We may be insulting him, but he doesn't get it

He's either really thick-skinned or really stupid...
    Thanks for describing yourself,accurately(add the fact That You're 'bored to death').
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

look ' Who's barking'?!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    well, he might be a mental patient.
    Yoy wrongly assumed,That I'm in your position!.(It's called 'Self Projection')
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Who REALLY needs to'grow up'?

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Grow UP Ali.
    The problem even dogpile has is that it is a CACHED search.
    So for things like fast moving "stolen" copies of music and video then it wont' get them for you.
    THey all operate in the same way and THAT is what YOU need to mirror to avoid the problems of moved files before you get to them.
    It's not hard ... ps. I though you were going 30 mins ago
    The one who needs to grown up is you,But...this(or 'it') won't happen,Your previous (and continuing) posts are evidence!.
    ('How could You suggest/advice others to do what You'll never be capable of doing)?!,It's a paradox!.
    Now I'll return to my other projects.(You've all the time on Your hands,but I don't,I've to accomplish,What You'll never have the clue,or capacity 'How to'?!).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

You're in Denial, which is worse?

We've tried reasoning, we've tried Threats, we've tried everything short of food-reward training, to get you to post properly and make a valuable contribution to the forum.

as it stands your posts do little but inflame other members.

That there are Non-Native English speakers that an string a sentence together better than you (you live in the US, don't deny, don't justify - if you live in a country you should know the language) speaks volumes.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

What're you talking about?!

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    You're in Denial, which is worse?

We've tried reasoning, we've tried Threats, we've tried everything short of food-reward training, to get you to post properly and make a valuable contribution to the forum.

as it stands your posts do little but inflame other members.

That there are Non-Native English speakers that an string a sentence together better than you (you live in the US, don't deny, don't justify - if you live in a country you should know the language) speaks volumes.
    What're you talking about?!(Where's the evidence?,or Proof?!).
    'Poor English posting'.it's an old 'hat trick' on the internet,Can't you come up with something more to the point?!.
    Even if my English was 'so bad',What it has to do with the 'Topic at hand' That too many decide to ignore?!.(Mind You ,With My 'poor English' I hold few Universities& College degrees,inc. MS,nor BS!, In addition I'm managing Global projects).Please don't do Me a'Favo(u)r of expressing your belief or lack off,as it won't change the reality(Fortunately,My DSL service eventually been installed in My new & drastically improved location,So i've a little time left,in order to reply to you).Invest Your time wisely,Learn something that'll contribute to Your future,life is just too short,and before you know,You'll be'unaccomplished'.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Ali go take some diazepam and go back and read ALL your posts and then if you really do NOT comprehend the problems your style of writing causes then create a thread on it and you'll get one more chance to learn to be a better contributor.
    "Poor English" does not just mean punctuation and spelling. It includes failing to be concise. Failing to be on topic. Failing to be intelligible.
    On top of that RECOGNISE and accept your faults to improve yourself.
    As IB4R said, your continued self-denial is self-evident ! and subconsciously damaging to your psyche.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thanks for the revelations!

Ali go take some diazepam and go back and read ALL your posts and then if you really do NOT comprehend the problems your style of writing causes then create a thread on it and you'll get one more chance to learn to be a better contributor.
    "Poor English" does not just mean punctuation and spelling. It includes failing to be concise. Failing to be on topic. Failing to be intelligible.
    On top of that RECOGNISE and accept your faults to improve yourself.
    As IB4R said, your continued self-denial is self-evident ! and subconsciously damaging to your psyche.
    Now we know,what You're on;'Diazepam',Minor tranquilizer,Who prescribed it?!.English isn't the issue,it's the excuse!.(see one of previous post).
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Now we know,what You're on;'Diazepam',Minor tranquilizer,Who prescribed it?!.English isn't the issue,it's the excuse!.(see one of previous post).
    You are retarded.

Oh dear.

What was it you said just two posts earlier about "transference" ?
    I guess you got that from google and never really uinderstood it then !!!

Anyone with a high school ed can list uppers and downers.
    You clearly lacked that level of expereience so didnt' realise that

You still didnt' grasp the meaning of "English issues" did you.
    It's OK, it's another examnple of yoru lack of emotional intelligence putting it on a lwo par with your IQ
    You need to learn to stay on topic and not waffle, BS and spout piffle

oh btw we'll have an Egg-Nog challenge on those degrees. SCAN them and post them --- NOW --- go on !!!! we're waiting
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Don't project Yourself on Me

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    You are retarded.
    The fact that you're retarded is clear,now ban yourself!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Be brief and to the point

Oh dear.

What was it you said just two posts earlier about "transference" ?
    I guess you got that from google and never really uinderstood it then !!!

Anyone with a high school ed can list uppers and downers.
    You clearly lacked that level of expereience so didnt' realise that

You still didnt' grasp the meaning of "English issues" did you.
    It's OK, it's another examnple of yoru lack of emotional intelligence putting it on a lwo par with your IQ
    You need to learn to stay on topic and not waffle, BS and spout piffle

oh btw we'll have an Egg-Nog challenge on those degrees. SCAN them and post them --- NOW --- go on !!!! we're waiting
    Be brief and to the point(as you adviced Me),now You supplied the evidence for Your lack of maturity,You using H.S.(but not college) English,We don't use
    the terms 'Uppers' or 'downers',Instead we replace them with Major/minor Tranquilizers,and SSRI(Go visit Google,&the sites that it'll direct you to,So you'll have a better knowledge of the meds. that Your Dr.'ll subscribe for you),It'll slightly improve your condition,with appropriate MH Councelling!.
    Seek a councellor that specializes and have expertise in 'Personality disorder'.
    and a possibility of:depression.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

It's impossible to ban myself. Now leave us alone please.

Be brief and to the point(as you adviced Me),now You supplied the evidence for Your lack of maturity,You using H.S.(but not college) English,We don't use
    the terms 'Uppers' or 'downers',Instead we replace them with Major/minor Tranquilizers,and SSRI(Go visit Google,&the sites that it'll direct you to,So you'll have a better knowledge of the meds. that Your Dr.'ll subscribe for you),It'll slightly improve your condition,with appropriate MH Councelling!.
    Seek a councellor that specializes and have expertise in 'Personality disorder'.
    and a possibility of:depression.
    What a surprise!

Nice comeback, Potsie.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread Information