View Poll Results: Which is the best looking car ever?

Voters
213. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jaguar E Type

31 14.55%
  • Aston Martin DB7

20 9.39%
  • Lamborghini Muira

43 20.19%
  • Ferrari 250 GT0

48 22.54%
  • Porsche Carrera GT

35 16.43%
  • Bentley Continental GT

11 5.16%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago

32 15.02%
  • Aston Martin Vanquish

35 16.43%
  • Lotus Esprit

15 7.04%
  • Ferrari Enzo

23 10.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best looking car ever made?

Out of all the ones you mentioned, the Jaguar E Type is probably the best looking car.
    I also think classic Ferraris of the 60's were great looking cars.
    In the modern era the Murcielago is the best looking car.

Ahh. The 1997 Ford Falcon GT. That is one helluva car. The Falcon EL always looked good and the GT capitalized on that.

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    There is a difference between them both,
    a lotus elise is a good looking car but is it one of the best cars ever? NO.
    OK, i understand there's a difference but.. whats the point of EITHER?
    What will that accomplish? Its far too vague a topic, nobody will learn or gain anything NEW from anything like this! Its unoriginal and every case has been argued thousands of times, not in this forum but in the pubs of the world. We only know our answer and none of us are goin to be swayed by anybody elses opinion.
    I always wanted a sig of my own...

"If you ask me 62 is a VERY odd number.."

[COLOR=DarkRed]Colours? With a U![/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMoses
    OK, i understand there's a difference but.. whats the point of EITHER?
    What will that accomplish? Its far too vague a topic, nobody will learn or gain anything NEW from anything like this! Its unoriginal and every case has been argued thousands of times, not in this forum but in the pubs of the world. We only know our answer and none of us are goin to be swayed by anybody elses opinion.
    I'm glad we are getting more people who understand the futility of these types of post. Some creativity please gentlemen. +1 for you sir.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Ahh. The 1997 Ford Falcon GT. That is one helluva car. The Falcon EL always looked good and the GT capitalized on that.

That is one of the worst body kit out. The grille looks like a storm water drain and what is it with Ford and bonnet scoops? Cant they make their engines fit?

i voted for porsche carrera gt... but i think a mc laren f1 should have been one of the options..

Ferrari F50

I only voted once, didn't realise it was multiple choice... anyway, the E-Type deserves my only vote

Jag E-Type
    Jag D-Type
    Jag XK120
    Jag XK180
    Jag mkII
    Aston Martin V8 Vantage
    Aston Martin DB5
    Aston Martin DB9
    Aston Martin DB7 GT
    Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione [spelling? ]
    Ford GT
    Morgan Aero8
    MG SV
    MGB GT V8

The list goes on, and on, and on...

Oh yeah, and the Land Rover Defender 90. No, really!
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Bonnet Humps are actually seen in New Zealand and Australia as a very grunty looking feature and it is for more than looks as it A:Cooling the engine and B: Allowing the engine to fit in the engine bay. Personally I think the grille looks great. I had the displeasure of seeing a EL Falcon with a tacky golden falcon as a grille the other day and I was glad they didn't fit one of those to the GT. Anyway these look heaps beter than the HSV GTS that was its main rival back then which looks like a angry rotten banana.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Bonnet Humps are actually seen in New Zealand and Australia as a very grunty looking feature and it is for more than looks as it A:Cooling the engine and B: Allowing the engine to fit in the engine bay. Personally I think the grille looks great. I had the displeasure of seeing a EL Falcon with a tacky golden falcon as a grille the other day and I was glad they didn't fit one of those to the GT. Anyway these look heaps beter than the HSV GTS that was its main rival back then which looks like a angry rotten banana.
    You are entitled to you opinion. Bonnet humps can be an aid to cooling. Thats of course if there is a corresponding hole in the bonnet which in many cases there isnt. As far as fitting an engine in an engine bay, how about making the engine bay big enough in the first place.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 02-24-2004 at 09:23 PM.

That's four votes for the Enzo now!...

Either Chinky_boi, butuco, pabitande, and schumifan are blind or they were all completely hammered when they voted

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    From those options I would pick the Porsche Carrera GT but the best looking car ever is the Saleen S7!
    i like the porsche carrera GT better because of its design. the Saleen s7 looks kinda cool but kinda reminds me of a fish

Yo Zerk, totally with you on the Defender.Not all beautiful cars need less ground clearance than a fat sausage dog...

Fantastic pictures on that F50 and Jag E!! not too big tho, but especially the JAg is looking fantastic in this position, even more that otherwise !!!

Hi there,

My car is not on the it’s the Jaguar XK8 or XKR, the first versions 1996-2004 I have one, and have had for three months, and I was thinking before I bought it, in a few months t will not have the same appeal as it had before I owned it, but it keeps on just give me a huge buzz, kick when I see it.

I did think the DB7 was the best looking car ever, which a lot of opeople think is, but I parcked my XK next to a DB7 two weeks ago, and in my opinion my XK won hands down.

Wayne

Thread Information