Yesterday, Jaguar revealed the highly anticipated, all-electric I-Pace, which will see the British manufacturer go head to head with market leader Tesla's Model X. Developed from scratch, the I-Pace is built on an aluminium frame that houses the batteries in the floor and boasts an electric motor mounted on either end. Good for 200hp and 348Nm each, the combined output is a staggering 400hp and 696Nm. This allows the five-seat I-Pace to accelerate to 100km/h in under five seconds. Jaguar also promises a range of 480km for the all-electric, which is priced at just under GBP 64,000 and will be available for customers later this year.
Ahead of this year's Formula 1 season, teams are permitted just eight days of testing at Barcelona, split over two sessions. The first of these was this week and fell victim to unusually cold and wet conditions, which saw drivers complete just a handful of laps on Wednesday. While the changeable conditions prevent us to say much about the outright performance but we are certainly impressed by the Toro Rosso STR13 Honda. In the team's very first outing with the previously troublesome Honda power unit, Toro Rosso actually completed the most laps of all and also posted relatively representative times. If the STR13 continues to perform, we could see the senior Red Bull Racing team switch to Honda from the 2019 season. For now, the new and now fully liveried RB14 is still powered by the Tag Heuer badged Renault power unit.
Revealed on Monday morning ahead of the first test was the brightly liveried Force India VJM11. Whether the car will still be dubbed Force India at the first race later this month remains to be seen as the team's owners are engulfed in legal action in India, which might see the country's name removed from the team name.

Enjoy the links:

2018 Force India VJM11 Mercedes - Images, Specifications and Information

2018 Jaguar I-Pace - Images, Specifications and Information

2018 Toro Rosso STR13 Honda - Images, Specifications and Information

2018 Red Bull Racing RB14 Tag Heuer - Images, Specifications and Information