Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: UCP Members Pictures - NO POSTS WITHOUT PHOTOS!

That haircut (And indeed pose in the mirror with an iPhone) is indeed, unfortunate.

I should also make the point that Tuning a TT is kind of missing the point. Especially tuning one with only one exhaust....

This is me, picking my nose with my tongue.

Attached Images Attached Images
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    That haircut (And indeed pose in the mirror with an iPhone) is indeed, unfortunate.

I should also make the point that Tuning a TT is kind of missing the point. Especially tuning one with only one exhaust....
    Its the same kind of boredom that left you attempting to dig snot from your nose with your tongue, only less disgusting.

As for the TT, I'm not even going to bother explaining myself.
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 04-17-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    me and the woman at the Hedley concert couple weeks back.
    How does someone so pretty and intelligent stay with you ?
    Oh wait, you've told her you own a Porsche, yes ???
    Nice set of pics !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

LOL indeed

EDIT I think I was asking the gf why did we have to drive so damn slowly or something.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    LOL indeed
    You're just going to be pricks until I get rid of the thing aren't you. I thought 1.8Ts were accepted on this forum .

And Matra, I'm pretty sure the only reason she sticks around is because the excitement and suspense of not knowing what I'm about to do next is so big lol. I'll also have you know that she loves the TT for what it is .
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 04-18-2010 at 10:29 AM.

she loves the TT for what it is .
    It's a WOMAN's CAR, so we knew that

only kidding m8
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    It's a WOMAN's CAR, so we knew that

only kidding m8
    I hate everyone.

TTs aren't that bad... the V6 version is more of a women's car than the 1.8T. But to be sure, you should upgrade to a TTS
    Last edited by Commodore GS/E; 04-18-2010 at 12:15 PM.
    FIXIE EVOLVED INTO SMALL MOTORBIKE! Now driving a Simson KR51 <3

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E

I hate everyone.
    You can have a TT, TT's are allowed.

My point is that tuning the lower powered version (as denoted by only having one exhaust pipe) is like strapping tits to a bull - useless and funny at the same time.

That and I drive a Volvo, and see fit to pour hatred onto everyone else

Bonus image of play equipment giving birth to me.

My point is that tuning the lower powered version (as denoted by only having one exhaust pipe) is like strapping tits to a bull - useless and funny at the same time.

That and I drive a Volvo, and see fit to pour hatred onto everyone else
    True, but in my defense, its still a turbo charged engine. That means there's power hidden away. If you take a look at the down pipe, its restricted in size like crazy. A bigger pipe and intake, plus a proper ECU reflash, and that thing will outrun a stock 225 TT without breaking a sweat. As for the single exhaust tip, that's an easy fix. Just a matter of adding one and throwing in the dual tip valence. As for cosmetic changes, don't worry it wont be getting a stupid body kit. In my case, I don't think this is another one of those "tits to a bull" scenarios. You'd be correct if it was someone trying to do up a V6 Mustang vs. a V8 Mustang. This however is a different ball game. I've got boost . Surely you can agree.

You're just going to be pricks until I get rid of the thing aren't you. I thought 1.8Ts were accepted on this forum .
    That may have just been Quiggs. 1.8Ts are good don't worry.

True, but in my defense, its still a turbo charged engine. That means there's power hidden away. If you take a look at the down pipe, its restricted in size like crazy. A bigger pipe and intake, plus a proper ECU reflash, and that thing will outrun a stock 225 TT without breaking a sweat. As for the single exhaust tip, that's an easy fix. Just a matter of adding one and throwing in the dual tip valence. As for cosmetic changes, don't worry it wont be getting a stupid body kit. In my case, I don't think this is another one of those "tits to a bull" scenarios. You'd be correct if it was someone trying to do up a V6 Mustang vs. a V8 Mustang. This however is a different ball game. I've got boost . Surely you can agree.
    Pretty sure beyond 210hp (old S3) VAG put bigger turbos on and probably some other stuff. Im sure the engine could take just software changes to get beyond that but I don't think that is the intention on a car like yours is it? Its a fast coupe and trying to make it some sort of super coupe is a bit facile. no? I saw bentley continental wheels on an old debadged TT this weekend and just sighed....

edit- y so srs
    Last edited by jediali; 04-18-2010 at 11:24 PM.
    autozine.org

Are they?

I actually don't remember what was going on here. Probably something scary.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    Pretty sure beyond 210hp (old S3) VAG put bigger turbos on and probably some other stuff. Im sure the engine could take just software changes to get beyond that but I don't think that is the intention on a car like yours is it? Its a fast coupe and trying to make it some sort of super coupe is a bit facile. no? I saw bentley continental wheels on an old debadged TT this weekend and just sighed....
    I'm not trying to turn this thing into a supercar, people are getting the wrong idea. I want to make it quick(er) and do some suspension work to it. All I want to do is make it a little more fun, so that I can enjoy it more and perhaps even bring it to a track if the opportunity presents itself. I really don't see the harm in that. I don't understand what problem people have with modifying a car and really making it your own. Regardless of what the make and model may be. Bentley rims on a TT are obviously overdoing it, but give someone with bad taste any car, and they will turn it into something most people would frown upon. As an example, IIRC there was a post on this forum some years ago of an individual that did up his C6 corvette to look like a Ferrari.
    The TT may be far from an enthusiast's RWD wet dream, but for me its the only good looking compact thats practical for my area. Until I'm at the point in my life where something with limited usability like a RWD sports car has a place in my garage, I'm going to buy cars that do more than just work in the dry and provide thrills through the corners. Its called being sensible. My idiot friend drives a mustang as his only car, and there are often days in the cold months where he can't so much as make it out of his own f***ing driveway. What sense does that make? Probably a lot less than tuning a car with a turbo one size smaller than its bigger brother.

done ranting.

Come on Ferrer, try and keep an open mind for me man. You can hate on every other Audi, but please cut me some slack. I really love my car, and I'm not asking you to do the same, but stop hating on the damn thing. Its really not a bad car!
    Last edited by DesmoRob; 04-19-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Don't take it so seriously Rob! I may not like it, but you can have any car you like.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Are they?

I actually don't remember what was going on here. Probably something scary.
    Sure, so long as they are acknowledged for what they are -Which is a pretty Golf. It's allowed to be tuned but only when the person doesn't take this tuning very seriously - otherwise it becomes less lulzworth and more...sad.

You can't polish a turd, as the expression goes.

but you can roll it in glitter.

Bonus Photo - Quite Drunk.

Thread Information