Page 4 of 470 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

2 Jag E-Types
    1 360

And some of the worst driving I have ever seen.
    Thanks for all the fish

I was driving around London last month and spotted a GT40 booming down the road. Managed to get girlfriend to take this picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ok guys, this beats all of you guys.Here is the story:
    i was working(newspapers) when i saw a porsche 911 GT2 on the drivelane .The owner came walking out of the house cos he saw me delivering the paper.anyway, he walked towards me , and i asked him: "sir,shall i wash your car?". i actually thought he would say no, but nothing of that!! he said sure!!!!! .Anyway i started washing it , and when i was almost finished, he came out the house again.he said: "nice car , huh?". Yes , sure is,sir."What do you want for washing it?" "well , i ride in t should be a good deal!!".Do you have your license already?No,sir.ok, ill drive you around then!ok, thanks sir!anyway , we started driving and on our main street, he stopped on the middle of the road.lots of traffic had to stop behind us.he made a big,big burnout then!!!!!!!!We drove some more, and on the beach we were spinning the car etc. I can tell bout this for hours more!!!!the entire drive took 2,5 hours. Offcourse everyone complained that the newspaper was late!!

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    ok guys, this beats all of you guys.Here is the story:
    i was working(newspapers) when i saw a porsche 911 GT2 on the drivelane .The owner came walking out of the house cos he saw me delivering the paper.anyway, he walked towards me , and i asked him: "sir,shall i wash your car?". i actually thought he would say no, but nothing of that!! he said sure!!!!! .Anyway i started washing it , and when i was almost finished, he came out the house again.he said: "nice car , huh?". Yes , sure is,sir."What do you want for washing it?" "well , i ride in t should be a good deal!!".Do you have your license already?No,sir.ok, ill drive you around then!ok, thanks sir!anyway , we started driving and on our main street, he stopped on the middle of the road.lots of traffic had to stop behind us.he made a big,big burnout then!!!!!!!!We drove some more, and on the beach we were spinning the car etc. I can tell bout this for hours more!!!!the entire drive took 2,5 hours. Offcourse everyone complained that the newspaper was late!!
    haha whose bothered about the newspapera after that,

yesterday on my way to work i say 4 AC cobra replicas looked real nice

thats all for my story not as good as yours
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I JUST SAW A FERRARI ENZO not joking seriously
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

a Maybach 62 and an old shape Viper (GTS i think).
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    on saturday, i walked home from work and at around about i saw this really mean looking muscle car... it made a loud noise too i was sure it was a Mustang but i wasnt sure wot model but then i saw a writing that says "MACH 1" i dont know much about muscle car but damn! it looked fast, it was noisy, and it looked bloody good! it was red with black stripe... Lucky bastard!

Oh! and a few houses away from where my house is... there's a big garage and i happened to walked passed it one day and i saw around 3 or 4 old american cars... i'm pretty sure one of them was an old cadillac.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

a Bentley GT.
    (or is it called continental GT? )
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

ferrari 360 and an aston martin vanquish
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Bentley Continental GT
    I saw (very briefly) one on Saturday heading towards London down the M/way.
    vvvvvVVVVVVRRRRRROOOOMMmmmmm...
    Definately into 3 figure speeds.
    Thanks for all the fish

I did see a Ferrari 512 iBB at the Ferrari delaership. Also saw a rare M6 and M1.

I just went on a trip down to phillie to get a part for my truck, which my sister crashed AGAIN, anyways, I saw about 60 H2's at a dealership, a few H1's, a viper, a dodge dart demon, a few mercedes, a few jag's, and some acuras and STi's.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Dealer down the road has a VW Phaeton out front.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

Rarest thing I saw today...just a very nice Mercedes SLK230. Sry I didn't see better.

nothing much here... a black 911, before that will be a miata convertable(first one here in Kuching, no one saw it before), before that again will be an S14, and then a WRX. Not much... oh ya saw a Hachiroku last time when i don't have any transport and have to walk 3 miles to school. All the other cars won't catch attention, unless ricers, but no point talking about them.

Thread Information