Thread: AC Schnitzer Mini Cooper S Clubman (R55)

AC Schnitzer Mini Cooper S Clubman (R55)

It might not transport washing machines, but it's got a big heart.
    The new MINI Cooper S Clubman by AC Schnitzer with up to 226HP The name "MINI“ says it all: Physically, the Clubman is not one of the biggest out there, but it's got a bigger heart than any other estate. And now AC Schnitzer provides that final endorphin surge. With its new front spoiler, giving it a harder look than standard, the Cooper S Clubman doesn't just catch the eye but demands respect. In terms of driving dynamics, the agile cornering master shouldn't be underestimated. Especially not when fitted with the AC Schnitzer spring kit or even the height-adjustable racing suspension made in Aachen. The subtle lowering flatters the well-honed figure of the Clubman. The bonnet with its striking power dome hides real muscle. After the AC Schnitzer performance training, the Cooper S develops 226 HP/ 166 kW and a torque of up to 285 Nm. Gas and away! But with spirited driving, don't forget: secure your load first! An optional limited slip differential (up to maximum 75 percent) developed by the renowned BMW tuning house ensures that the raw engine power is always applied to the right wheel when cornering and not lost through the exhaust. Even the exhaust gas flow plays a dual role of utility and aesthetics: Not only does it drive the turbo, but the AC Schnitzer twin sports rear silencer plays an almost orchestral note. The musical masterpiece with its chromed tailpipes is also a top level eyecatcher. Like the perfectly styled alloy wheels specially designed for the MINI in Aachen. Variants available are the Bicolor wheel Mi2 in 7.5 x18" and the Mi1 in the classic AC Schnitzer look in 7.5 x 17". And naturally the passionate MINI fan wants the right accessories in the interior too. Like the attractive controls and sports pedals of aluminium - naturally from AC Schnitzer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Aren't those wheels too big?

AC Schnitzer Mini Cooper S Clubman (R55) #2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    For some reason I don't feel like I should like it, but I do. These colors work well for the mini. Much better than racy colors.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Thread Information