Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For The Love of scale model KIT CARS....

For The Love of scale model KIT CARS....

Check out the car this guy made from a kit....This is more detail then some ppl do to REAL cars....Go to the link for all the pics & step by step build!!

Miniature Madness - Gachan Racing AE86 Sprinter Trueno | 7tune.com - JDM lifestyle | jdm magazine | Rumors from Japan

Very impressing and I have attached pics of the final product...

Gachan Racing AE86 Sprinter Trueno
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Oo____oO GT-R

damn
    The tiel had my interest.

That's not a KIT car ... that's a MODEL car.

Here are some KIT CARS

and all 100% scale and 100% drivable

The guys model is nicely executed, if not quite up there with the 4age engine build
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I love the little model garage and lift he has the car on for the build photos

ugh i was just reading a copy of kit car mag at the library and it had my interest too, change title of the topic please

when i clicked here, i got pwned so hard that i gotta go for a nap now
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

I am awestruck that Mr. Gachan finished this model in only about a month.

No offense intended, but he needs to get a life.

the garage area with the 2nd trueno is amazing, it's even got rusted brakes

Quote Originally Posted by 092326001 View Post
    the garage area with the 2nd trueno is amazing, it's even got rusted brakes
    Sorry bout the Title of the Thread guys...

ohh and yeah he said that on the exhaust, he used different oil base markers to make the look of heated titanium and he used a rag to wipe it of and it gives it the worn exhaust look.....pretty amazing
    Oo____oO GT-R

So...on the topic of modeling, where does one go about getting replacement Tamiya parts? In my ham-fisted enthusiasm, I've done a bit of irreparable damage to my Supra body. So my only option now (if I don't go get a replacement) is go ghetto flat-black.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Write to Tamiya USA.
    I had "child damage" when my daughter as a 3 year old gained "access" to my then workshop with model part built on the table ! Wrote to Tamiya distributor in the UK and they sent me all the broken parts FOC
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Write to Tamiya USA.
    I had "child damage" when my daughter as a 3 year old gained "access" to my then workshop with model part built on the table ! Wrote to Tamiya distributor in the UK and they sent me all the broken parts FOC
    is there are recording of the words you uttered at the occasion?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I was surprisingly calm
    My fault for leaving it out on the table.
    You've been there It's up to parents to keep moving "interesting but valuable/dangerous" items out of the reach of growing toddlers. Mums precious china moved up a shelf every 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    I was surprisingly calm
    My fault for leaving it out on the table.
    You've been there It's up to parents to keep moving "interesting but valuable/dangerous" items out of the reach of growing toddlers. Mums precious china moved up a shelf every 6 months
    well, my modeling restarted after the toddler stages....and from before that I can't remember much damage, maybe also because of the absence of any valuable objects in the house...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    is there are recording of the words you uttered at the occasion?
    If there was such a recording none of us would make sense of it through that Scottish accent.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    If there was such a recording none of us would make sense of it through that Scottish accent.
    you'll be surprised about the international character of swear words. I have the habit oif swearing in Dutch to "less civilised" car drivers in some of the more backward countries I regularly visit. They won't understand a word, but they fully get the message....

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    you'll be surprised about the international character of swear words. I have the habit oif swearing in Dutch to "less civilised" car drivers in some of the more backward countries I regularly visit. They won't understand a word, but they fully get the message....
    Disease swearing is weird.

Thread Information