sorry guys, havent been active on here. just saw the requests. the audi/gallardo joke is something i have tried explaining for a long time. i have driven the v10 R8 and it is no where near as much fun as the lambo. sure lambo uses audi parts but porsche and vw have a long history of sharing stuff so it isnt anything new. I did have this
e9930.jpg at Free Image Hosting but ended up selling it for the lambo and i do regret it but having driven other ferraris, if i was asked honestly which one i prefer, lambo or ferrari, i wont lie, i am a ferrari fan first. why ferrari? first and most importantly, i never had an issue with the ferrari but the lambo........
the lambo had a larini exhaust fitted and with every scream from the engine, something breaks lol

02df5.jpg at Free Image Hosting

d5141.jpg at Free Image Hosting

and to top that off, i get a stone chip on the front
6d432.jpg at Free Image Hosting

in terms of driving experience, no doubt the lambo feels and acts like a different car than the audi but in terms of reliability, i dont know. well i did have an aftermarket exhaust on it so thats not fair for me to say its unreliable. the car before the california was a AM DBS and i can tell you that it sucked and had no mods and kept on falling apart on me.

i will post better pics of the lambo though. everything is fixed now so i should get posting when i can cause its gonna be sold in a few months time. 458 on the way.

egg nogg, its so good to see you again man hope everything is great with you