Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My little baby

Boondock -

How's it going with the modifications, who've you been to see?

I've been to see a couple of shops and dealers here in Colorado, they were all cool about pointing me in the right direction, with websites and local people who could answer my questions. I haven't been able to do anything to it sofar, I've had a lot of expences I didn't think I'd have (ummm, yeah, my girlfriend rolled my Jeep ) but I'll probebly start to do things to it by the end of the summer. Thanks for the advice, and no I don't care about getting rims or lowering it. As far as I'm conserned, I don't want to mess with anything on the exterior. Thank you again for the advise and I'll keep you aprised

Originally posted by BoondockSaint
    .............. (ummm, yeah, my girlfriend rolled my Jeep ) .................
    Cut her balls off .. uh... first thing that came into my head? .
    A pox - a pox I say -
    a pox on all those that cling to the use of the oil-burning horseless carriage and pollute the King's highways and byways.

ozexige - You don't know much about girls do ya?

Anyway boon - hope she's okay.
    P.S. If she manages to roll the Audi she get's a medal by the quattro people

Originally posted by Kudosdude
    ozexige - You don't know much about girls do ya?

............... [/i]
    I don't need to know - I'm married ....
    A pox - a pox I say -
    a pox on all those that cling to the use of the oil-burning horseless carriage and pollute the King's highways and byways.

ummm...yeah, my g/f rules

no, my g/f 's dad owns a 4X4 custom shop here in Colorado, sh'es been driving Jeeps since she was like 10, she owns a tricked out 1976 CJ-7 that's won a bunch of awards for cusom 4X4ers, there's not many people I ALLOW to drive my jeep, mainly because people don't usually know how to drive it offrode. A large boulder slipped out from under the tires and caused us to roll, could have happend to me or anyone, I was just pissed it happend. NO worries, her dad is going to fix it for free, plus she made it up to me that night
    Last edited by BoondockSaint; 06-18-2003 at 02:59 PM.

Boondock, I believe Henk has a passion for the Citroen DS 2. I would take that into account with any criticism he levels at your taste in cars and driving. I like yourself enjoy driving on the road as well as off road and have a two cars optimised (within the limits of my modest wealth) to enjoy both pastimes. Being a citizen of the US it may be that the best way of matching the performance of a Mustang would be to dump the Audi and buy one. By the way racing around bends and corners is no more responsible than draging at the lights.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Racing

Actually, I don't race on streets, or from stoplights. I live in Colorado Springs and they sometimes open up the Pikes Peak International Raceway for Amateurs to drive. I drove around the track a few times, and then my friend raced with it

pikes peak

Im jealous!

Re: pikes peak

Originally posted by crisis
    Im jealous!
    WHAT U TALKIN' BOUT MAN?

who's got a Pikes Peak?

A pox - a pox I say -

Re: Re: pikes peak

Originally posted by ozexige
    WHAT U TALKIN' BOUT MAN?

who's got a Pikes Peak?

Boondock drives around there.

Pikes Peak

I Don't HAVE a Pikes PEak I have raced at Pikes Peak International Raceway. I live in Colorado Springs, just below Pikes Peak where the Pikes Peak Accent is held every year. I DON'T have a Pikes Peak

Re: Pikes Peak

Originally posted by BoondockSaint
    I Don't HAVE a Pikes PEak I have raced at Pikes Peak International Raceway. I live in Colorado Springs, just below Pikes Peak where the Pikes Peak Accent is held every year. I DON'T have a Pikes Peak
    Who cares WHAT U DRIVE MAN -
    I HATE YOU -
    You live in Colorado!
    Been there, only twice, but both times in a snow storm - my kids love the tunnel! -
    on the drive from the airport to the resorts - FANTASTIC!
    A pox - a pox I say -

Nice

Yeah, in my opinion, Colorado has some of the best snow around. I live in the mountians and have a season pass to breckenridge/keystone/A Basin. Love powder, love to 4 wheel in snow and more and more I'm loving my Audi S4, only problem is I live at high altitude, so there's not much of a summer season to go out cruising. Most of the time I drive my jeep just cause there's so much snow. But the S4 does surprising well in the snow, better than my friends WRX.

any news ??

I think you've had more than enough time to gather information and actually start working on the S4, so what have you done so far ?? U said u were gonna keep us updated !!!

Thread Information