Thread: Lingenfelter Camaro

Lingenfelter Camaro

The Lingenfelter Camaro is my favorite car, and I've been working extra to fit in a new 462 cubic inch engine. It's a fast car, ven though we can't get proper readings on it because the front end jumps at take off. You can wheelie the thing by putting the pedal about half way down!

Do you really work for lingenfelter? Is it a student position?

If so, can I e-mail you?

Re: Lingenfelter Camaro

Originally posted by FERRARI~KING
    The Lingenfelter Camaro is my favorite car, and I've been working extra to fit in a new 462 cubic inch engine. It's a fast car, ven though we can't get proper readings on it because the front end jumps at take off. You can wheelie the thing by putting the pedal about half way down!
    Do you have a picture of it or a link to a page where I can find one? because I have no idea of what a Lingenfelter Camaro looks like,

Re: Lingenfelter Camaro

You're the engineer. Do you understand how a dyno works? Apperently not. By the way, you couldn't wheelie at 1/2 WOT without drag slicks, which you wouldn't use on a dyno.

By the way, Rob: http://www.lingenfelter.com/pac427cidls1f.asp
    There's also two other Camaro/Firebird LS1 packages.

Re: Re: Lingenfelter Camaro

Originally posted by Rob
    Do you have a picture of it or a link to a page where I can find one? because I have no idea of what a Lingenfelter Camaro looks like,
    It's a 53 second MPEG you can get at www.lingenfelter.com

Re: Re: Lingenfelter Camaro

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    You're the engineer. Do you understand how a dyno works? Apperently not. By the way, you couldn't wheelie at 1/2 WOT without drag slicks, which you wouldn't use on a dyno.

By the way, Rob: http://www.lingenfelter.com/pac427cidls1f.asp
    There's also two other Camaro/Firebird LS1 packages.
    I do know how all that works... I may be an apprentice, but I learn fast!!! It's sad that I work there but I don't have any of the Lingenfelter vehicle mods or anything!

Location of Lingenfelter Camaro For Sale

If any of you guys are Really interested, I know where one of the few Real Lingenfelter Camaros is located & is for sale.
    This car was mine & I sold it to the present owner. He is looking to sell it for around the low 20's. It is all there & is a very nice car.
    It is the 94 Camaro that Linfelter used in his ad.
    383 CI, 453 HP, 440 TQ, Fikse Wheels..etc.
    If you are interested, leave a message & I will let my friend know.

Re: Re: Re: Lingenfelter Camaro

I do know how all that works... I may be an apprentice, but I learn fast!!! It's sad that I work there but I don't have any of the Lingenfelter vehicle mods or anything!
    Okay, but I just find it hard to beleive that you claim the vehicle jumps during the take off when Lingenfelter has clearly tested 800+ horsepower Corvettes on the same system. When dyno testing a car, you wouldn't use drag slicks, and without drag slicks, there's absoltely no way you'd pop up the front end.

Thread Information