Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimatecarpage CLOTHING coming soon!

[QUOTE=Karrmann]
    Quote Originally Posted by :Exige: and how about the UCP Mini ... just put Henk4's avatar on the T-shirt .. that'll really annoy him :D[/QUOTE

and we can make the brand for ladies only that says I love henk4 under the mini!!!
    There is too little space for love under the Mini
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    What no holden ????????

Does sizes come in elephant size ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Why are there no Japanese or Aussie cars being mentioned here? im dissapointed, i would def buy a nice Supra shirt or Jumper.
    throw some Japanese and Aussie cars in...
    ie, Supras, Skylines, RX7s, NSXs, Monaros (old and new) GTOs, DJRs, Toranas, Cortinas etc etc
    Cmon guys think outside of the northern hemishere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    My proposition would solve that!

well you know guys ive been getting pretty good at sketching the front end of a BA V8 Supercar......if that would have any relevance to UCP branded clothing
    I am the Stig

Just a thougt, but why not have Ultimate cars on the shirts - not really good cars, but "ULTIMATE CARS" EG: McLaren F1, Bentley Arnage T-24 Mulliner, Lotus Exige S2, Maybach 57 (or 62), Shelby Cobra, Aston Martin Vanquish, Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Countach and Muira.

Or you could even do shirts with a specific theme EG:
    • American Dreams - with a Vector, a classic Corvette, a Shelby Mustang GT350, a '70 Hemi "cuda
    • British Invasion - Aston Martin DB5 (or a Vanquish), McLaren F1, Lotus Exige S2, TVR Speed 12
    • Italian Mob - Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Countach (or Muira), Maserati Bora, Pagani Zonda Roadster
    • Japanese(no clever title yet) - Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX 7 Spirit R, Toyota Supra IV Turbo
    • German - Porsche Carrera GT, M-B CLK GTR, BMW M3 CSL, Audi Sport Quattro
    • French Connection - Matra will have to fill this 1 out, probably an Alpine 110 ,A610 turbo and a CV2

Can't think of what would keep the Aussies happy, , just a few thoughts anyways

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne

you're onto a good thing there, for us aussies though you're right in thatis a bit tough. maybe follow up with that invasion thing for the Monaro, or perhaps something about the Falcon being internationally desired...
    I am the Stig

Please M3 CSL and an Audi S-model. I also love Alfa romeo and Lancia especially Fulvia and GTA.
    Thanos is a young boy from Greece who doesn't know what to write in his signature.

I'm still pining for the BMW shirts.

Revised designs below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Go with No ones ( the member ) idea....Im going to see what i can do in a t shirt chop again. Exellent idea.

[*]American Dreams - with a Vector, a classic Corvette, a Shelby Mustang GT350, a '70 Hemi "cuda
    [*]British Invasion - Aston Martin DB5 (or a Vanquish), McLaren F1, Lotus Exige S2, TVR Speed 12
    [*]Italian Mob - Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Countach (or Muira), Maserati Bora, Pagani Zonda Roadster
    [*]Japanese(no clever title yet) - Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX 7 Spirit R, Toyota Supra IV Turbo
    [*]German - Porsche Carrera GT, M-B CLK GTR, BMW M3 CSL, Audi Sport Quattro
    [*]French Connection - Matra will have to fill this 1 out, probably an Alpine 110 ,A610 turbo and a CV2 [/list]
    New addition to the list:
    [*]Ricer Attack - Image credits: Egg Nog

If it's Aussie built ford or Holden aussies are happy
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

What about a black white red any color t-shirt With Ultimatecarpage Member and user name at the top of the back and then we can get stuff put on the front if we want. Down bottom have www.Ultimatecarpage.com
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

A lightweight jacket would also be great, something simple, maybe navy blue with "WWW.ULTIMATECARPAGE.COM" embroidered on the left breast in white or gold, leave the right breast open and members could get their username put there on their own.

checking the balance on my VISA

[*]Japanese(no clever title yet) - Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX 7 Spirit R, Toyota Supra IV Turbo
    Japanese (Rice Rockets)
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Hoodys, I would wear a black hoody with ucp on back and a sleek black Tvr....Awsome/ and ideal for night time missions

Heres a quick crap chop......For NoOnes idea....Its a bit too much sort of

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    Hoodys, I would wear a black hoody with ucp on back and a sleek black Tvr....Awsome/ and ideal for night time missions

Heres a quick crap chop......For NoOnes idea....Its a bit too much sort of
    I think UK CARS is onto a winner here. excpet for the fact that it is a bit overcrowded. If this kinda thing could be done with what NoOne suggested, Theyd look awesome! hoodies, jackets, T shirts, Caps, i want a polo shirt i can wear to work!
    The Datto will rage again...

Or you could even do shirts with a specific theme EG:
    • American Dreams - with a Vector, a classic Corvette, a Shelby Mustang GT350, a '70 Hemi "cuda
    • British Invasion - Aston Martin DB5 (or a Vanquish), McLaren F1, Lotus Exige S2, TVR Speed 12
    • Italian Mob - Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Countach (or Muira), Maserati Bora, Pagani Zonda Roadster
    • Japanese(no clever title yet) - Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline, Mazda RX 7 Spirit R, Toyota Supra IV Turbo
    • German - Porsche Carrera GT, M-B CLK GTR, BMW M3 CSL, Audi Sport Quattro
    • French Connection - Matra will have to fill this 1 out, probably an Alpine 110 ,A610 turbo and a CV2

Aussie Muscle?
    Japanese Kamikaze?
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information