Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paid Subscription

I wasn't going to say anything about it, but the discussion in this thread is pulling me into it.

First of all - Nodoby is forcing anybody to pay in here, you still get a great site and forum for free.

Second - What do you guys want for 2.99 a month? Honestly? A T-shirt? You are going to get one crappy T-shirt then.

Third - It's not so much what you get, that's why it's called "support".

Honestly I'm just signing up because I love the site and want it to keep growing. This site has provided me with tons of pics and info whenever I need them, as well as a great forum.

I'm having some problems with pay pal right now because it is the first time that I ever use it, but I'm getting it fixed tonight as soon as my dad arrives home.

Good for you. A voice of maturity.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Wouter can you tell me what is on the premium forums ?? as i would be interested in knowing what exactly my money is going too,
    It's a bit like the misc forums combined with the VIP lounge in a club.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Im considering to do it too, but there is the slight problem of my parents that (probably ) dont want it.Anyway, if i become a supporting member, i think ill give it to wouter in person

Just some begging at my parents downstairs left.

Keep it up with the great site wouter and everyone else who made this possible

Maybe if you became a member you can have increased upload limits from 400 something k to like 1 or 2 mb? That would be a nice little incentive.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

and you had to wait a lot to open just one pic .....
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    henk do you pay for that title

Of course. When I am travelling I am often confronted with prehistoric transfer speeds, so any absence of ads saves time (and as we all know time equals? exactly) and nuisance. On the premium forum we are now discussing Yo Yo Ma. Very interesting!!
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Maybe if you became a member you can have increased upload limits from 400 something k to like 1 or 2 mb? That would be a nice little incentive.
    those restrictions are in place to keep the loading time manageabe.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    I'm having some problems with pay pal right now because it is the first time that I ever use it, but I'm getting it fixed tonight as soon as my dad arrives home.
    What kind of problems are you having? It worked for my dad, so it has to be fool-proof!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    What kind of problems are you having? It worked for my dad, so it has to be fool-proof!
    ROFL

Do I need to place the info of my Bank account in it or can I just transfer funds to pay pal without doing so just by putting my debit card information?

Also they said something about a 4 digit # coming in my next credit card statement which was needed for verifying and that it would take 3-4 days to arrive or that I could check it online in 3-4 days.

Sorry, I'm used to pay just by placing the card #.

ROFL

Do I need to place the info of my Bank account in it or can I just transfer funds to pay pal without doing so just by putting my debit card information?

Also they said something about a 4 digit # coming in my next credit card statement which was needed for verifying and that it would take 3-4 days to arrive or that I could check it online in 3-4 days.

I filled out the pay pal form, which only asked for my credit card number (without spaces) no bankdetails required. I made only three mistakes the first time round, then brought it down to only one, and then bingo!
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Paypal only needs your credit card number.

The four digit # is just something for them to confirm your credit card.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Paypal only needs your credit card number.

The four digit # is just something for them to confirm your credit card.
    Yep, I placed it already, but I have no funds in the pay pal account.

Do I have to wait for them to confirm in order to be able to pay?

ROFL

I think you're trying to set up an account that is able to receive money. What it does it makes two small deposits into your account (less than $1 each) and then asks you to confirm the amounts of those deposits. It's a security thing. You don't want to do that. You just want to pay some money and you should be able to do it with just your credit card.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

$2.99 a month? Thats a good price and its better then any magazine you could buy Id surley get it. But I dont have a credit card
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Thread Information